+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some Jokes (Pjs Also :) )

Some Jokes (Pjs Also :) )

Love

Two friends are discussing the possibility of love. "I thought I was in love three times," one friend says.

"How so?" his friend asks.

"Five years ago I deeply cared for a woman who wanted nothing to do with me."

"Was that not love?" his friend asks.

"No," he replies. "That was obsession. And then two years ago I deeply cared for an attractive woman who didn't understand me."

"Was that not love?"

"No," he replies. "That was lust. And just last year I met a woman aboard a cruise ship to the Caribbean. She was smart, funny, and a great conversationalist. And everywhere I followed her on that boat, I would get this strange sensation in the pit of my stomach."

"Was that not love?" his friend asks.

"No," he replies. "That was motion sickness."

Math is like love ...

Math is like love; a simple idea, but it can get complicated.

Sodium fell in love with a Bunsen burner...

A small piece of sodium which lived in a test tube fell in love with a Bunsen burner.

"Oh Bunsen, my flame. I melt whenever I see you . . .", the sodium pined.

"It's just a phase you're going through", replied the Bunsen burner.

Kids Understand Love

Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be
    surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."

"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."

"Love is if you hold hands and sit beside each other in the cafeteria. That means you're in love. Otherwise, you can sit across from each other and be okay."

"Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redbird."

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you."

"You can break love, but it won't die."

from : [URL="http://www.raafatrola.com"]www.raafatrola.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by ournishani View Post
    Kids Understand Love

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."

"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
    Thank you, I enjoyed that. ^My favorites.

Experience can be both detrimental to perception as well as enlightening. I think that's why kids can be so profound.

"It is the prerogative of the fool and the child to point out the emperor has no clothes."
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?