+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does this girl fany me? or are we just good friends :)

does this girl fany me? or are we just good friends :)

Ok so there is this girl I have known for some years. We are good friends I would say. We get along well and have lots in common
    Well I do like her have liked her for at least a year but never thought she was interested. Anyway after a bit some of my mates started teasing me lol and making little jokes about her liking me. But they have commented that we would make a good couple (none teasing)
    And I don’t know if she just started or if I just started to notice but she seems to be showing some of the signs which is MIGHT like me. Could however simply be that’s not the case. But she does ignore all her friends if I’m talking to her, has constant eye contact if talking and often goes out of her way to talk to me and so on. However these can easily be just because we are friends.
    Sometimes her BFF lol often teases us and say we should go to prom together. Which I take as in a teasing way but she often gets defensive, awkward or both and I noticed she often looks at the floor and go a bit pink. Now this can be one of 2 things I have narrowed down. A. she likes me and is scared/embarrassed “if I work it out” or B. she is embarrassed of the idea of going out with me ever lol
    Other things she does though is often hang out with me outside of school both with friends but often at mine or hers house or walking our dogs. She often likes to come and see my animals and we often work on projects, school work, revision or home work together.
    She also really likes my art and often asks me to do portraits of actors she likes. Once her BFF said I should do one of her and she went awkward and embarrassed. Again could be she likes me or could just be she finds that awkward with me doing it lol thing is also she is quite an awkward person and is awkward with a lot of people so again I can’t just tell if its me or just her.
    So the thing that has really made me wonder if she does is I got sent to hospital as I broke my right leg and dislocated my knee.
    But when I left she started to look after me. I said she don’t need to and so did mum but she was adamant that she was going to help me and she was very adamant I am not to get out of bed until I am better. To be honest she was a bit like my mum lol so again I can’t tell if its because she likes me or its some female maternal thing :/
    And very recently we went to school to do some course work and she went out to get some things and she came back with a milk shake for me and a pack of sponges. When I asked what are they for she took my crutches and a bandage and used the bandage to attack the sponges to my crutches so I don’t get blisters when I hobble bless her lol and she got super happy that I was pleased.
    And then when talking to her BFF as I was also doing a commission for her as well (the sexy face Sherlock homes) and I said if she wanted to see how it was going she mentioned how the she (the girl I like lol) kept on talking about the portrait I did of him and how good it was lol
    So yeah I didn’t even knew she talked about me lol and in a nice way too
    Oh and she also loves my British accent
    So yeah that’s everything I can think off. If she doesn’t want to be with me and just be friends then I’m ok with that. I just want to know. So before I ask her I want to see what others think. So
    A: she likes me
    Or
    B: my friend zoned levels are over 9000 lol
    Cheers in advance

whoops

I just relised I did a typo and put fany me. It was meant to say fancy me. I'm a dimwit