+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex boyfriend always starts a fight with me?

ex boyfriend always starts a fight with me?

I dated this guy for a short while. Anyways, he still would call me even after we split up. The thing is, he thought we could still be friends. But every time we would talk, he would start a fight. He tells me everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie. Like for example, he says he called me. I never got a phone call on my phone. He tells me that I am lying and probably deleted the calls off my phone to prove to him he never called. He says I changed and became mean to him. He always tells me that he will delete my number and forget about our friendship meaning if I see him in school (college) he will walk past me like I never existed.

Well, he told me that all today while he was with me because he wants to "talk". then he goes on about the hardships he had in life, probably to make me feel sorry for him or something. My sister was upstairs and she told me he was lucky she didn't go downstairs and hit him with the vacuum cleaner. Also, before we departed he told me he would delete my number off his phone because I always "piss" him off. Well to bad because I blocked his number before he did anything to me. Tomorrow begins a new chapter in life for me. Without this guy

but why would he do this? He never said we were in a relationship but today he tells me I should of "assumed" because going on two dates automatically makes you boyfriend and girlfriend, right? I don't understand what I did that was so wrong to him. Makes me really sad because I'm the total opposite of what he thinks
    Last edited by archiecomicxfan; 19-04-14 at 12:30 PM.

He is wrong, two dates doesn't make you an official couple. He acts like this because he is very insecure, and in order to have any feelings of control he manipulates you abusively. He definitely had a rough childhood watching one of his parents behave in this manner. This where he gets all this from, it's learned behavior.

Never take his behavior personally. It has nothing to do with you, it's him. I assure you, you are not the first nor the last he will pull this crap on. Just make sure you never have anymore communication with him, and watch your back because you don't know what steps he will take to further the abuse. I have a feeling he isn't done with you.

Lets hope he gets professional help before he actually hurts someone.

thank you. I blocked his number on my phone ( I have the iPhone 4 so I can block the number by clicking on the contact). Also, I have him blocked on Facebook so when he tries to look for my profile, it won't show up. He told me that if he sees me at school (we go to the same college) he will walk past me like I was never in his life. He doesn't live on my side of the city so he has no reason to be on my side of the city because his friends and family don't live on my side of the family ( I was told from him it was his first time in the neighborhood I live in today)

So hopefully I do not hear from him again.

Quote Originally Posted by archiecomicxfan View Post
    thank you. I blocked his number on my phone ( I have the iPhone 4 so I can block the number by clicking on the contact). Also, I have him blocked on Facebook so when he tries to look for my profile, it won't show up. He told me that if he sees me at school (we go to the same college) he will walk past me like I was never in his life. He doesn't live on my side of the city so he has no reason to be on my side of the city because his friends and family don't live on my side of the family ( I was told from him it was his first time in the neighborhood I live in today)

So hopefully I do not hear from him again.
    well, that's settled then. Good for you. If he does talk to you at school, tell him you'll have the campus security work him over if he doesn't leave you the eff alone.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Buy yourself some pepper spray, just in case. Also make sure you tell your friends of his activity, and keep record of his interaction with you just in case you have to press charges or get a court order. Gather your evidence, be safe.