+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's this girl's issue

What's this girl's issue

I have been spending time with this girl for a while. She invites me to different places, she invited me to the movies a few days ago and today she woke up early and even missed her gym class just to make us our meals for a picnic and went out of her way to meet up with me and bring me home. It seemed like she had a good time. In the past she always liked to take pictures with me, but since a few weeks ago she is always against it and makes lame excuses not to. For example, I wanted to take a picture of us together today, but her excuse this time was that she already had pictures at this picnic spot, I laughed it off and told her that sometimes she can be quite funny. Lately, time and time again she comes up with some half-assed reason on why she doesn't want her photo. What is this girl's deal? I have fun spending time with her, but lately she has been acting strangely towards me.

Is this the ex who's not interested in dating you? If so, she might find that the whole taking pictures together is a bit romantic and doesn't want to lead you on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i think she is just trying to keep distance and not mislead you..