+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know why I like him so much? :(

I don't know why I like him so much? :(

So I'm almost 16 and there's this guy at school I really like, but I really don't think he likes me back. I want to get over him, but I can't! I actually have no idea why I like him so much! I don't like him for his looks because he's really not that attractive, average nothing special. I tried thinking really bad things about him and I thought A LOT of bad things, yet I still like him no matter what. I don't really know anything about him so I think I might just be in love with the image of who he is I created in my head. But even in real life whenever I see him I feel happy for some reason. Whenever I talk to him I feel amazing!

Here's a bit of how we met, during the first year of high school I sat beside him in two classes and then half way through the year I started falling for him, but like i said I have no idea why! It's like these feelings came out of no where! We never really talked, but I did try. I think I'm the girl he has talked to the most. He doesn't talk to girls. I thought over the summer my feelings for him would fade, but nope once I saw him in September my feelings became stronger. Now this year I have no classes with him, but the few times I see him in the hallways my feelings remind me I like him. Since we have no classes together I can't find an excuse to talk to him because unless you have classes with someone that's not your friend there's no reason you should talk to that person. It's basically something everyone at my school follows. I can't talk to him and that pains me.

I have had other crushes while liking this guy, but none of them have lasted. This crush is definitely my longest one. He doesn't have Facebook so I can't find out more about him and it would be impossible to get his phone number. He's not the type of person who gives his number to anyone. I wish I could control these feelings for him! I really don't know what to do, I really need help I'm so confused! :(

You never know he could be insecure about girls so to ask you out would be impossible for him to do without some kind of confidence. If you like him, invite him to hang out with you, and give him your number.

If you are desperate, you could turn to a friend and get them to tell him you have a crush on him then see what happens.