+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he really into me or am I a convenience?

You should not be dating at all until you are emotionally strong and stable. That's how this preying men get to you so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by nautire View Post
    Finito. Last night I sent him my very last message and told him that what goes around comes around, so if he wants to treat women like sexual dollies, all good and well, but he got with his wife what he deserved... I am now talking to another guy in the dating site and see what comes out of it. Hopefully, I will be a bit more prepared... It's all trial and error ;-D
    Congratulations on learning something about yourself, nautire. Now, if you're going to continue dating online,(or otherwise for that matter) please don't introduce anyone to your children until you're absolutely sure, 100% that the relationship is reciprocal and that you're doing well as an exclusive, committed couple. Its not fair to them for you to be having men coming in and out of their lives as I'm sure you'd agree.

You've learned some lessons from your last adventure in dating so take them into your next attempt and don't have sex until you're sure he's not just going to see you for hook ups. That takes sometime to figure out so have fun getting to know them and doing fun things with men (outside the bedroom) again before you take it inside... the buildup wil be worth it if you find a good guy that you've learned isn't going to fk you around.

Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Older women dont have the confidence they desperately need after a divorce. Dont be one of those women. Dont settle for second best. Sure it may take a bit longer to find a good one but keep looking. You are worth it good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Older women dont have the confidence they desperately need after a divorce. Dont be one of those women. Dont settle for second best. Sure it may take a bit longer to find a good one but keep looking. You are worth it good luck
    SOME Younger women may not have the confidence they "desperately" need after a divorce/breakup either. Its definitely a situation when age doesn't matter.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12