+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: men

men

my boyfriend reckons he doesnt masterbate? true? he swore and everything even when i said that cant be true!

we have a great sex life? what is going on? i just dont get it" i masterbate!

Tone Guest
    *yawn* These forums are gettin so boring and repetative...

Hey you - poster person - why don't you just read some threads already talking about this subject? Your boyfriend is lying.

Well this is how it is for me, If i get sex atleast 2 times a week I dont masterbate... If i dont then get it then ............................

gosh this forum has rude people! yawn to your rudeness!

Generally if you are having sex on a regular basis, he shouldn't have too...and some men don't. However there are still some that continue to masturbate from time to time, just MUCH less frequently.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i just dont get it! he says it makes him feel dirty? yet when we have sex he is dirty! its like he has two personalities i feel the need to address his uncomfortableness(is that a word) with sex when not doing it!

Maybe he is Catholic. Anyway, who cares? He is still interested in you, right?

no he is not catholic he was bought up christian he is a few ears older than me though and maybe he is just a bit shy where as i am not! he is just a bit prudish and i cant help but compare him to my ex who was so open about sex and improved our sex life because of it!

i just want to be able to suggest things without making him feel embarrassed! but then we have a great sex life at the mo anyway so not sure what im worrying about

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him to stop bein' a pansy and jerk off every now and then, or you'll leave him.

Oh, and it's masturbate people.

ha ha thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Broken smile
    my boyfriend reckons he doesnt masterbate? true? he swore and everything even when i said that cant be true!

we have a great sex life? what is going on? i just dont get it" i masterbate!
    unlike girls... guys aren't ashamed to say how often they masterbate... seriously... all my friends would tell me how many times they reached double digits in a day and watever... point is... if he is... or was... he'd tell u...

so... if he's telling you that he's not... wat's so hard to understand???
    he's just not...

it takes more for him to say that he's not than to lie and say that he is...

i can see where you might find it hard to believe... growing up as a girl... all you hear is that guys are all horny mother****ers... so.. i can't blame you if u expect it's "normal" for every guy to masterbate about twice or so a week...

i know as a guy... i was lead to believe that girls don't EVER masterbate, and that they fart once a year... and it smells like roses...

needless to say, that was bullsh*t... my last ex used to give me a breakdown of when, how long... and well... the average for her was twice a week...

but there ARE guys out there that don't masterbate at all... even girls...

i dunno.. maybe they find it gross, not proper, shameful, depressing, demeaning, not stimulating... maybe they're just THAT busy... who knows...

in any case... there're only two kinds of people in this world...

those who do... and those who don't...

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Lots of Christian denominations have restrictive/oppressive views about sex, particularly masturbation (there is some bible verse that makes it a sin to "waste" your seed).

Again, though, if everything else is fine between the two of you, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken smile
    no he is not catholic he was bought up christian he is a few ears older than me though and maybe he is just a bit shy where as i am not! he is just a bit prudish and i cant help but compare him to my ex who was so open about sex and improved our sex life because of it!

i just want to be able to suggest things without making him feel embarrassed! but then we have a great sex life at the mo anyway so not sure what im worrying about

u know what... try being open about it yourself.... maybe then he won't think you'll take it the wrong way if he says anything... it could be that he's waiting for a cue to talk about it...

i know that when it comes to dirty talk, i NEVER start without a cue.. if the person i'm with didn't say anything... then well.. i don't either...

same goes for personal stuff like that... if the person i'm with doesn't feel comfortable telling me about her OWN info... then:

1. it's rude and not polite to tell her about mine..

2. it's not fair for HER to know... and me be left out..

so you have to make up your mind on what it is you want him to do...

do you want him to tell you??? do you want him to suggest??? do you want him to wash, cook n' clean???

whatever it is... make up your mind first... THEN make it an issue of finding a way to tell him and get your point through...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    (there is some bible verse that makes it a sin to "waste" your seed)
    wow shh!... i'm impressed...

not many people know that one.. then they call the latin american countries stupid for multiplying like crazy and not using a condom...

yeah.. religion and sex don't mix... unless you're a priest in charge of the alter boy chior...

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA "waste" your seeds a sin. Then I guess all contraception and birth control are a sin!.... BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast