+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: men

Quote Originally Posted by Snipaa
    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA "waste" your seeds a sin. Then I guess all contraception and birth control are a sin!.... BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!
    HENCE!!! all (catholic) latin american countries don't believe AND refuse to:

1. use condoms.

2. use birth control.

3. have abortions.

4. stop having sex.

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    u know what... try being open about it yourself.... maybe then he won't think you'll take it the wrong way if he says anything... it could be that he's waiting for a cue to talk about it...

i know that when it comes to dirty talk, i NEVER start without a cue.. if the person i'm with didn't say anything... then well.. i don't either...

same goes for personal stuff like that... if the person i'm with doesn't feel comfortable telling me about her OWN info... then:

1. it's rude and not polite to tell her about mine..

2. it's not fair for HER to know... and me be left out..

so you have to make up your mind on what it is you want him to do...

do you want him to tell you??? do you want him to suggest??? do you want him to wash, cook n' clean???

whatever it is... make up your mind first... THEN make it an issue of finding a way to tell him and get your point through...
    oh believe me i have! i have told him my sexual fantasies and asked him his!
    i slip tthings in now and again and sometimes he really opens up! i suppose im just nit picking eventually i hope to have a very open sexual relationship with him where we can express ourselves completely! patience is a virtue i suppose

Tone Guest
    Scorp you're killin me dude...

You ever see Hayward's signature? It says "Speak less. Say more."

Quote Originally Posted by Broken smile
    oh believe me i have! i have told him my sexual fantasies and asked him his!
    i slip tthings in now and again and sometimes he really opens up! i suppose im just nit picking eventually i hope to have a very open sexual relationship with him where we can express ourselves completely! patience is a virtue i suppose
    to some degree... but then to others it becomes a vice...

now i know exactly what he is feeling....

he's not ashamed of telling you how he feels... he just feels that he is respecting you by not acting vulgar around you...

he thinks that you DON'T want him to talk about sex, or stuff like that.. and that when you tell him to.. it's only some kinda test.. to see if he's preverted or not...

you have to let him know it's not.. if in fact it really isn't...

that'll just make him more open to him telling you stuff...

then... you have to give him examples of sharing info...

if he doesn't know what you want to eat... then don't expect him to cook up something and bring it to you...

get what i'm trying to say?

plus... stop acting all innocent... it's a huge road block to this problem...

if he thinks you're all goody-goody... then he may never feel right about talking openly about sex...

[QUOTE=Tone]Scorp you're killin me dude...[\QUOTE]

lmao..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 12-08-05 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    to some degree... but then to others it becomes a vice...

now i know exactly what he is feeling....

he's not ashamed of telling you how he feels... he just feels that he is respecting you by not acting vulgar around you...

he thinks that you DON'T want him to talk about sex, or stuff like that.. and that when you tell him to.. it's only some kinda test.. to see if he's preverted or not...

you have to let him know it's not.. if in fact it really isn't...

that'll just make him more open to him telling you stuff...

then... you have to give him examples of sharing info...

if he doesn't know what you want to eat... then don't expect him to cook up something and bring it to you...

get what i'm trying to say?

plus... stop acting all innocent... it's a huge road block to this problem...

if he thinks you're all goody-goody... then he may never feel right about talking openly about sex...

i dont think he thinks im goody goody at all! i have shocked him a few times in the bedroom!! he often says you are just more comfortable with this stuff than me thats all!

i think we are progressing im just not patient!

i think we are progressing im just not patient!
    well... looks like your guy's ego is lower than the floor tiles...

hmm... i wouldn't worry so much as to why... but what...

yup... what can YOU do to make it better??? for both of you...

i dunno... y doesn't he feel confident enough???

if you have so idea as to why, try to change it into something he sould feel happy about...

if you really like him... then you don't need LF to tell you that it's worth waiting till his problem is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Snipaa
    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA "waste" your seeds a sin. Then I guess all contraception and birth control are a sin!.... BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!
    Bah! If you're laughing at me, you can stop now. I'm not Christian. I simply am very interested in monotheistic theology, and know quite a bit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Bah! If you're laughing at me, you can stop now. I'm not Christian. I simply am very interested in monotheistic theology, and know quite a bit about it.
    Oh no I'm not laughing at you, but rather laughing at the concept. So you're into theology eh, ok, pop quiz....lol What religion dawned monotheism?

Are you referring to the monotheism of Akhenaten?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If hes getting it from you at least twice a week then its possible he doesn't masturbate. I know when I hold out on my solo sessions and just stick to having sex....it makes the sex even better... I'm alot more sensitive....and more likely to have an orgasm.

I don't know about your boyfriend, but I have women throw themselves at me constantly, thereby having sex 2, 3 4 times a day. No need to masturbate. But then again, I'm a legend i my own mind.

Geez, this thread is getting long, about time I go rub one out...

gosh this forum has rude people! yawn to your rudeness!
    Tell me about it.
    In response to your question, yes, it is possible that he doesn't masturbate. He may be saving it for you or he can't be bothered. Flogging the bishop is not our sole function.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I don't know about your boyfriend, but I have women throw themselves at me constantly, thereby having sex 2, 3 4 times a day. No need to masturbate. But then again, I'm a legend i my own mind....
    Ahahahahahahaa! You can say that again!

Everyone masturbates and thats that.

As far as the Catholic church goes?
    Such an uptight church...way too many rules.
    I think if you were to take all of the Catholics
    that break those rules and remove them, there
    would be very few people left in it.

And I'm Catholic, had a Vasectomy, am a fornicating
    fool, and I'm not going to burn in hell for it like I was
    taught....lol.

But I do go to church every Sunday
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12