+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The most embarrassing thing you did for love

The most embarrassing thing you did for love

Hi Girls! I'm just curious, I mean, not all of us could have possibly kept our cool all the time when it comes to the person we want, I just wna hear stories of the most embarrassing things you did for "LOVE".

I think the most embarrassing thing I did was to show up at my ex boyfriend's house asking for an explanation after he broke up with me through text. It wasn't really that long of a relationship. We were just together for a little over a year. But of course it's embarrassing because I know that if a guy ends it with you, you should save your dignity and just move on but yeah, I was a mess and I went to his house crying and asked for an explanation. He made me wait for 2 hours before getting out of his room and then told me that he's getting back together with his ex! Imagine my embarrassment. T_T his mother then asked me to leave and go home because I was crying loudly and she says the neighbors might hear and that would put a damper on their reputation (the mother is a devout church person so she cares about what her neighbors think of her family).

So there! Pretty pathetic huh. So what's your story?

Feel free to share!

Its been a lot omg...

I have done a lot of crazy and embarrassing stuff for him. Omg. When I first met him, this is so embarrassing but he never told me he had a long time girlfriend at that time. I found out eventually and prior to this, I would always go and see him and spend a few days with him at a time. He would always have get togethers at his house and his friends would come over and sometimes they would have their girls with them. So this girl keeps popping up and I'm like okay, whats up with that and she always look like she got an attitude. I eventually found out that he was telling her that I was just there with his other friends but I guess she was suspicious at first. She was suspicious because when she went in his room and my clothes was in there and when we do it I would just leave my panties in the bed or under the bed and just get in the shower. He was a gifted liar. He had convinced her that he let his friend use his room for some girl etc... Anyway I found this out when he told me that she was his long time ex.

So during this time I wasn't getting along with my mother and I hadn't really been staying at home. I was 19/20 I believe but anyway, he offered me to stay with him and that's when he told me that his ex was his long time girlfriend but he didn't love her or even like her but she didnt have anywhere to go either and she had a son (not by him) but he had so much history that he didn't want to see her in the streets but it would only be for a month or so. He said I could stay there too but just pretend that I was dating his brother and he told her the lie and she believed it and was okay with me being there. I don't know why but my silly ass agreed. I knew it wasn't right but at that time I was so in love with him and I didn't care about no one but myself. It was crazy because she was hardly ever there and she worked at night. Thats when I start seeing that it wasn't an ex but they were really dating. Just the way things would go. We would do it all day when she would be gone, like go out to eat, go places. I felt like I was the one he loved and he was just helping her. One time his brother (he hated her) put bleach in her Moscato. She found out and didn't drink it lmao but she was so aggressive and had so much mouth and I wondered what he seen in her. Nobody like her. This went on for a whole summer and eventually she found out because I moved and got my own place and he came with me. They broke up and he became my lying cheating problem. Smh...so embarrassing that I allowed myself to be put in such a low position. The only person who know this is my best friend. Starnique was so scandalous at one point. Bad girl. If I wanted him, he was mine. But so embarrassing. Never again.

LOL! Yes, I know. Sometimes we do crazy things when we're blinded by "Love" well thanks for that! Looks like no one else responded. Haha!

Mmm I guess the most embarassing thing I've ever done was fought so hard to get my ex back when we were only together for 3 months. For some reason I swore he was the love of my life. Now I look back and wish I could take back all the texts, phone calls, etc. Love definitely makes your head fuzzy and your vision sort of tunneled. Now that I haven't spoken to him in a few years I realize what a complete player and ass he was lol.

I have to admit to blowing up the phone of a guy who ghosted.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Mines was the worse.

Lol yes you win!!

Oh really??? That wasn't nice y'all.

If u knew that chic personally, you wouldnt feel bad for her. It is funny now but i hated tthat bitch. Everybody did. She was so mouthy and annoying. She was cool sometimes but not the kind of chic that should be trusted.

It was weird because she had moved out of town when I met him and we she came back with another guys name tattooed on her, I guess he was like **** her but she had no where to stay supposedly. But its like she came back trying to run the show. Then she went around telling everyone she should have beat my ass when she had the chance. Silly broad.
    Last edited by Starnique; 23-05-14 at 04:47 AM.

Took some naughty pics.. you think at time this will be one I marry so what's the harm lol he never put them out there but we were always still involved off and on so hoping he just doesn't care about those now we are not together.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Oh girl. I got so many stories. The most mortifying would prob be nudey pics I sent to my x in hopes to get him back even tho he was dating someone else. He'd ask for them on the reg and I'd send them. Found out later he was showing it to all his friends and talking about how hung up on him I was and how I'd do anything for him. Ugh so humiliating!