+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How To Win Back Heart Of Ex Girlfriend?

How To Win Back Heart Of Ex Girlfriend?

Hello guys,i want to share my problem to you,i want to tell you a story of mine,i want to ask you a help...so here's my story:
    Last year I met one girl when she broke up with her boyfrend,who she loved much,after some time some type of a relationship developed between us,then it became deeper and so our it was named as love and i think truly it was. we've been together for one year and this was amazing(in spite of her few mistakes during relationship that i forgave her)with full of beautiful memories...during this time my(ex)girlfriend had no any type of or connection or relationship with her ex boyfriend,but after one year this boy appeared again and said to her that he loved her still,and after thinking for about two weeks she broke up with me.i stopped my connection with her for one month,after one month we both realized that we are not able to stay apart from each other and we "renewed" our connection in a term of "friends with benefits".4 months passed from that time and in this 4 months we still have some kind of a "more than friends" relationship.she is closer to me than to him,she says that she loves me but not like a boy,either not like a friend...she says that she can't forget me and she can't stop reminding herself every good thing we did toghether,she can't stay away from me,and she is emotionally attached to me.(we still make out and "etc"..)she says that she feels pain because of thinking that sooner or later she or i must disappear from each other's lives.. she can't forget me,and she wants me,BUT she loves her boyfriend(as she says).once or twice she said that she don't like that her boyfriend is inattentive and here i "cought" her,but despite of this she still thinks that she should "close her eyes" about his bad side....i do not know what to do...i do not know how to get her back...i have no idea how i can win her heart back...or even how to make her broke up with her boyfriend...guys help me please!

Hello moodboy, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"