View Poll Results: Was I Wrong In My Diction?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

0 0%
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Who cares, You should have banged her anyway

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Story Of A Women I Met

A Story Of A Women I Met

Notice: diction I mean decision in vote question, typos are a bitch.

New to the forum here is a interesting story of my life will have many more in the future. Anyway where I live it's hard meeting a woman that I would actually want to date.

All there is are prostitutes, crazy homeless women in my area. The girl's who work (Not the working girls) the ones who have actual 9 to 5 jobs are in relationships or the single ones have messed up issues I don't at all want to step into. I don't f*ck chicks who have boyfriends or husbands.

A couple months ago I was chatting it up with a girl I worked with. Every night before work started all the employees would have to wait until the boss came to start work. Since I don't even remember what the chicks name was we'll just call her Amy. Amy and I would always show up to work first before everyone else this gave time for us to chat it up for a long time before the boss came in. Well mostly she did all the talking I had a lot other things on my mind at the time, like my own problems but I was raise you don't openly discuss them to people not outside your immediate family but I personally didn't care what other people did.

Since I couldn't afford a T.V or computer at the time she became my nightly sitcom. She had two kids that I've seen her with and a boyfriend that would sometimes work there. All you had to do was show up to work at this place and you got the job for the night.

Anyway her boyfriend was a real douche bag, he didn't much like me nor much like his Puerto Rican girlfriend hanging out with me. This was probably due with the fact I was white, he was black. I didn't much talk to him anyway. Seen a few times this guy cheating around on her with some other girls without her knowing, since some of his friends were my friends. This might also be another good reason why he didn't really want me hanging around her.

I never told her about the things her boyfriend was doing because I simply didn't have the heart. She was trying to keep a float with her and her boyfriend's kids, he would sell dope on the side when she didn't make enough hours at work. She always told me how they were living in a motel and every week if they didn't get enough money her and her kids would be out on the street and other sad crap like that.

I use to give her advice to help her out and she really appreciated it since many times my advice did make her feel better or improve her life. Like how I helped her through coning the welfare system so her and her kids could get more money without having her kids taken away. I began really getting involved with his woman, I really liked her. she intrigued me very much, I'm a little older and I've been through and seen a lot of societies shit thrown on.

Perhaps maybe because our zodiac sign match like she was a pieces and I a Scorpio if you have any belief in that crap.

She was very sexually attractive, I'd bang her. The only thing I could have seen working out badly between the both of us was that I didn't have a care in the world yet she worried, a lot about everything. Shit that I didn't even consider much to worry about. I just figured that was a mother thing and that I didn't know about those subjects since I don't have no kids..

I remember I some times fantasied about how our lives would have been if she had hooked up with me before ever meeting that douche bag boyfriend of hers. She was a very solid lady to say the lease.

Everything was going great, we talk every night before work started for a few months, we'd empathize, we'd laugh, we'd played until she started to give me hints about hitting up.

At first I didn't notice since I was usually tired before going to work because I didn't have a car and walked all day. After one conversation we had I finally realized she was interested in me and it hit me like a ton of bricks spot on. I remember saying to myself in my head "Woo, I think this chick is trying to get with me... Wtf? What a scumbag!?"

After that I quit the little talks we had and over all stop hanging out with her. She started to get angry and toward the end just hateful looks at work directed at me, like I was all the problems of her life. She and her boyfriend soon after moved back to California where she was from.
    Last edited by mavrick; 23-05-14 at 04:07 AM.

All there is are prostitutes, crazy homeless women in my area.
    Since I couldn't afford a T.V or computer at the time she became my nightly sitcom
    I like your writing style and honesty - you really get thru the core of things. Truly interesting story and circumstances. I voted "you should just banged her" before even reading story because its more interesting option.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will