+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do now? Please help

What should I do now? Please help

HI to all,
    So there is a girl that was in the same class with me for 2 years and I ask her to be my prom. She accepted and after the all prom parties I told her that I like her. She said like: "I don't know... It's no for now. There is full summer before us plus we will be in same college next year. " Than I said what's wrong do you have boyfriend or something? She said "No I don't have a boyfriend. Don't worry its not your fault its me."

What should I do next? Is this total rejection? Should I quit on her ? (i like her so much, I think of her 24/7)
    Please help

Not a total loss. Just play it cool. Don't focus on her too much. Continue to show her you have a life and goals that you are passionate about. You are going to do fine with or with out her. Next time, don't give your heart away so easily. Remember a girl has to earn your heart. Girls have to do some work to win your affection. Most girls want things that are hard to get, not something that comes so easy. The way to get a girl's interests is to show her she has competitions. Be charming to every girl that you meet. Let her get jealous. Eventually, that jealousy will let her know she likes you, when before she wasn't sure. When that happens, she'll try and grab your attention. So when you see that, then you can ask her out again. Remember she still has to earn your heart. Only love someone if they love you back. And never let a relationship define who you are. You can get on with life with or without it. Women are attracted to guys who are that self-assured.

I'd say if you still like her confront her and ask if she does like you, she might want to wait until you're both at school together or this might be her way of letting you down gently. If you think she might like you I'd ask her about it... If she is letting you down gently though, don't be disheartened, there are plenty more fish in the sea and I know she feels like everything to you right now but she isn't the be all and end all...