I'll try to structure this simple and chronologically...

- I started liking a girl in October, in Spanish class.

- We befriended each other and another male friend in January.

- I started liking her more but due to inexperience and stupidity I didn't act.

- Finally realized I didn't have a chance.

- Still couldn't get over her.

- Told the male friend how I felt. Got paranoid and was suspicious of him liking her as well. He didn't he said. I asked him if he could promise to tell me if he ever developed feelings for her. He promised he would.

- We both slept over at her place a month and a half ago. She mentioned how her family liked him. They also decided to start ballet together. In front of me. I felt shit.

- I kept telling myself that he'd tell me if he ever developed feelings for her. And he didn't so it's fine.

- Since two weeks ago he's been more and more intimate with her.

- A few days ago a friend of both him and I, who knew the girl I liked before we even started this school, found out I liked her. She could tell by my reaction to a thing she said. She told me it must be hard to like someone who a friend likes as well. I asked her what she meant. She told me he had asked her what this girl in question liked to do. Once earlier that week and once a few months back.

So... He had not told me anything. He had seen how bad I am at handling my emotions. He had seen how shit I felt because of the situation. He had promised to tell me if he ever started liking her. Yet he had not told me anything. But he HAD tried to find out something that would help him get closer to her with the purpose of getting into a relationship.

- I asked him, very seriously and sincerely, if he liked her. If he even had the slightest interest for her. He told me that he liked her only "a bit" and he had noticed this only a week prior. And that I liked her a lot more than he did. As if that would comfort me. Now, for one it doesn't feel like he would've told me anything if I had not confronted him with the question. It doesn't feel like he had liked her for only a week considering he had asked this friend what she liked to do months before. And it doesn't feel like he liked her only "a bit" if he had tried to find out things that this girl liked to do.

I told him that it was fine that he liked her. I can definitely understand that. I told him it's fine if he gets into a relationship with her, because I don't have any right to stand in the way of that. What I did tell him is that he should just be aware that I wont handle it well if it indeed does happen. Not because I wanted to make it harder for him, but because it's better to tell him the truth in beforehand. Because I know I can't handle emotions well.

Is it wrong of me to pissed at him for not saying anything? Is it wrong of me to be mad at him for trying to get into a relationship with this girl whilst simultaneously telling me he doesn't have feelings for her?

Also, I don't know if she likes him but it feels very probable... Thing is, next term I'm going to get into the same class as her. I know people from her friend circles so I will unavoidably have to at least be in her friend gang for the following two years. So I can't avoid her. And she can't know the truth either because that'll me everything awkward. I don't know if I should just avoid getting into situations where she and him are involved. But then she will wonder why I would do that all of a sudden and I might have to tell her. Which wont help at all.

Sorry if this was all written very poorly and disorganized. I'm just very stressed and worried at the moment.