+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unrequited love?

Unrequited love?

Hey Love Forum

I am a young man who easily falls for girls I haven't known for a long time. I don't see that as a problem or anything though.

Lately I met a girl at a big party. She was with her friends and I was with one of my friends. We started talking to them, and one girl really caught my eye. Later that night we couldn't find the girls.
    When I got home I saw that I got a friend request on facebook from the girl that caught my eye. And just looking through her pictures made me realize that she is a perfect girl in my eyes.

So 2 days ago a group of friends and I went to this big market where we met the girls again. I didn't really see them at first, but one of my friends said hi to them, and he told me that "the girl" asked him where I was. I went over there and said hi, and we where together all night. We flirted a bit and it was just nice.
    Later that night me and my friend were screwed as we couldn't get home because we didn't catch the bus. So the girls offered us to sleep with them in their tent (they were camping right next to the market) and ofcourse we said yes!

When we got to the tent at it was time to sleep, the girl said she wanted to sleep next to me. We where sleeping really close to each other. Next day we got up pretty late and me and my friend had to hurry to get the bus.

Later that day we went back to the market where I met the girl again, but she was gone really fast, and later I saw her with another dude.

So I don't know if I have fallen for the wrong girl. It seems like I was just another flirt for her, and that I have wasted my chance with her. I feel like **** right now.

So any advice on what I could do to find out how the girl feels without acting like a creep or a desperate idiot?
    Last edited by WTMF; 02-06-14 at 01:59 AM.

She has a BF dude, back away from her, she is bad news. She is your typical attention whore that gets an ego boost from guys fawning over her all night. Stop being a pussy, and forget about her.

- - - Updated - - -

In other words you got burned...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious, what have your buddies told you? Same thing I bet.

I haven't really discussed it with anyone. Only a few of my buddies know about her, and they are all like "Hit it boy" you know that kind of stuff.
    I know she might seem like an attention whore, and she might aswell be. And I swear, if I could I would forget all about her. But theres something about her, and I like to see the best thing i people. That night where I saw her the last time, I really wanted to talk with her but she was just gone. And now its just weird if I suddenly contacts her on facebook.

But thanks for your help

Stop putting these women you like on a pedestal. "Can I please date you princess?".

Ask her out on a date you pussy. If she says no block her. Stop being so emotional, thats a woman's job.