+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im confused... whats love?

Im confused... whats love?

hi

well, on the 30th july i went on holidays for 2 weeks, my girlfriend was staying at home, because when i had booked the flights i didnt want to take the risk of booking her some, incase we werent together then (We hadent been going out for long)..

anyway when i was on holiday i rang her to find out she was going on holiday to gran canaria, thats where she is now, we havent seen eachother for just over 2 weeks now, although i feel i really miss her, i feel i dont...

let me explain, i feel i miss her, as being there, for me.. but i dont really know this means i love her, what do i expect from love as such? .. i miss the sex for sure, but when i look back, i dont know exactly what im missing..

am i missing the point? am i stupid? has something happened to my brain..

ive got a whole week before she gets back, i go to bed, i cant sleep, really just feel i need that hug, and the presence of her there, to make me happy..

thanks all.

Tone Guest
    np.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    np.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    ive got a whole week before she gets back, i go to bed, i cant sleep, really just feel i need that hug, and the presence of her there, to make me happy..

thanks all.

some right wierdo's about isn't there.. it was a thanking in advance...

any real replys?

In response to the title of this thread:

LOVE IS A BATTLE FIELD

c.p.- stop analyzing and wondering whatever.. you miss her, you miss her.. you miss the sex, you miss her hugs. you miss her..
    does it matter what it is?
    "Ogres are like onions."

hmmm .. good point you both have there,..

i was just wondering .. am i in love? .... do i think i am? ... am i pretending to myself that i am? does my mind tell me because im getting sex i do?

cant wait till tuesday...

that's a tough question you asked..but love really has no definition. No one can tell you if u're in love and many people confuse love with lust...so it's just sumthing you'll kinda have to figure out on your own.
    ...and if you feel you miss her presence then it could be love...if it was only the sex you were missing then you couldn't exactly call it love..
    ...in my opinion love is just accepting and appreciating everything about a person, good and bad. It when you enjoy being with sumone not just cuz they are "hot" or great in bed..but cuz of who they are...
    everyone looks at love differently though....
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

cheers for that....

i dont really know now lol..

i just get points where i feel like why do i bother, and points where i feel all i need is her, its really wierd.. this is why im confused..

example, she is on holiday, she comes on msn for about 20 mins every night, says hello, then dosent really have any conversation, when i ask her stuff i seem to get one word responses, and i feel kinda let down.. like why do you bother coming on ?

i just told her i asked my dad if it was ok for her to come over to his house and bring her next time i go over, and explained she can come, i asked her if she was up for coming over and she said yes.

then she said acctually i dont know i might be going on holiday with my mates, i dont really like the idea of the fact she does alot of things and dosent bother to invite me or ask me if i want to come etc. many of times she has gone to partys and never asked if i want to go, sometimes i will point out this and say something like 'arent you going to ask if i want to come' or 'can i come along too' and all i seem to get is 'dunno' or 'dont think its a good idea coz my x bf will be there'

the way she says things like this is, if i say what you doing on friday, she might say oh im going to a party at such n suchs house.. is this normal or would a normal girl say 'i have been invited to a party at such n suchs do u wanna come' .

i just hate the idea of her spending time with some of her mates that are guys, when she could be spending time with me. is that ****ed up or does she just need space or something? .. i dunno .. help!

this whole thing is so confusing...

however she allways tells me she loves me, and says that she would allways be faithful to me and never wants to hurt me.. do i believe this ?
    Last edited by cheazypeaz; 16-08-05 at 08:01 AM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are no guarantees......you just have to take your chances and hope it works out for the best....

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    LOVE IS A BATTLE FIELD
    So a grenade would be like her saying "I just had sex with one of your friends"?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    So a grenade would be like her saying "I just had sex with one of your friends"?
    Sounds more like a nuke to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz

i was just wondering .. am i in love? .... do i think i am? ... am i pretending to myself that i am? does my mind tell me because im getting sex i do?
    Only you can answer that.
    Some easily answered questions to solve this are:
    Would you die for her?
    Do you want to be with her for the rest of your life?
    Could you imagine having her by yourside when your 75 and the sex aint so great?
    Would you want her to be the one to carry your children? (assuming you want kids.)

I think I am in love at the moment, its a feeling i have never had before sort of in my stomach and its nothing to do with what i have eaten!

It used to feel empty and now i feel there is something there.

When im not with her i miss her, when i am with her im at my happiest.
    I think about her all the time.

Its hard to describe but im pretty sure im in love. I have never felt this way about anyone before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast