+ Follow This Topic

Thread: noise

noise

hmm

just a quick silly question

when your having sex and she is screaming away, i take it this means she is enjoying it, or is this not true? ..

also just wondering for the girls, if having sex, and it kinda all ends a bit quickly and suddenly .. is this bad?

my girlfriend has said 2 times now, your getting better... weve been having sex for about 5 months, does this mean im still not up to scratch?

thanxx

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    hmm

when your having sex and she is screaming away, i take it this means she is enjoying it, or is this not true? ..

also just wondering for the girls, if having sex, and it kinda all ends a bit quickly and suddenly .. is this bad?

my girlfriend has said 2 times now, your getting better... weve been having sex for about 5 months, does this mean im still not up to scratch?

thanxx
    It means she's encouraging you. Don't think too much about it.. there's not a guy out there that can last for more than 5 minutes the most. It might seem longer to you, but in reality, it's only 5 minutes. If you want, you can have a clock right next to you and see the time go by. But by getting better doesn't mean getting to last longer. Maybe she's getting more comfortable when you go inside her, or maybe she's enjoying it more, and maybe you're spending a longer time pleasing her before you go in, and you are starting to learn what feels good for her.
    Last edited by RoxyFoxy; 16-08-05 at 08:50 AM.

5 minuites? urm ..

well once i remember looking at a clock before we starting messing around, wether it be foreplay, kissing etc whatever you want to call it, then when i were kinda geting round to putting my underwear back on ,.. 1hour45mins had gone.. if only 5 minuites of that was sex... bloody hell thats mad...

gotta admit, theres nothing like going once, stopping and doing something else , like fingering, licking, etc... then going again.. the second time you seem to go much longer..

correct?

5 minuites? urm ..

well once i remember looking at a clock before we starting messing around, wether it be foreplay, kissing etc whatever you want to call it, then when i were kinda geting round to putting my underwear back on ,.. 1hour45mins had gone.. if only 5 minuites of that was sex... bloody hell thats mad...

gotta admit, theres nothing like going once, stopping and doing something else , like fingering, licking, etc... then going again.. the second time you seem to go much longer..

correct?
    You're correct on that. And see, the part of you going in doesn't matter so much anymore, and that's why she's telling you that you're getting better.

going in ? i take it you mean acctual intercourse.. ? or am i being stupid?

are you saying the foreplay etc is more important?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    going in ? i take it you mean acctual intercourse.. ? or am i being stupid?

are you saying the foreplay etc is more important?
    Yes.I think thats what she meant.... And foreplay is very important. Alot of women cannot orgasm from sex alone.... If you can bring her to orgasm before actually "going in" all the more better..... Some women can have an orgasm from actual sex...(the lucky ones) but it still feels good even without...

oh so how do i tell she is orgasming..

and hey whys it all about the girl lol ...

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh so how do i tell she is orgasming..

and hey whys it all about the girl lol ...
    It isn't all about the girl.... But some girls have a harder time cumming then guys. It takes a bit more work......and sometimes more time.

Its hard to tell....but some guys say they can feel it when a woman is cumming.

sure can do ... well she has told me that she has quite alot of times, and ive felt it fingering her once, cant really describe the feeling... also you can ussualy tell, as it gets reallyyyy sloppy lol (if in intercourse)

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sure can do ... well she has told me that she has quite alot of times, and ive felt it fingering her once, cant really describe the feeling... also you can ussualy tell, as it gets reallyyyy sloppy lol (if in intercourse)
    Sometimes I get even more wet even when Im just enjoying and don't have an orgasm. I think some guys get confused by that.

i kinda get ya there...

hmm

I presume you can tell the difference between "Don't! STOP!!" and "DON'T STOP!!". Maybe 1/3 of women get vocal when aroused and near orgasm. Most guys get turned on by this. Some girls get self-conscious if a guy tells her how much it turns him on, and she suppresses the reaction. But there's more to "enjoying" sex than just the orgasm.

Most girls like to come down slowly with plenty of caressing, fondling and cuddling after intercourse.

ask HER! It may mean you're lasting longer - or learning her personal turn-ons - or taking more time in foreplay - or paying more attention to her pleasure in general - or it could mean that she's getting more comfortable with you - or learning how to communicate her desires to you.