Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just for fun - physical traits you can't stand

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    its never seem to be an issue with men.
    Oh, trust me: it is.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ya but shes gorgeous, great personality, intelligent, sexy, fun etc so its not a deal breaker. Her bf adores her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Mustache ! Since teenage years I find it real turnoff and a funny thing to laugh about. If a girl have a little bit of hair under her noise(more than in other parts of face) its about same turnoff as if she smokes cheap stinky cigarettes.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Mmmm bad teeth is a turn off for sure. And guys who are too buff and don't have a neck lol

Dumb dudes or no sense of humour. Anything else? Depends on the overall personality. I'd date a fat guy that made me laugh before I'd date a six-packer who can't find his sense of fun.

Now, a fit guy that makes me laugh ~ Alrighty then.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Dumb guys, yes... definitely a turn off. So are guys pretending to be smart when their really not and try to use complex words that are utterly meaningless.
    Last edited by chinagirl; 12-06-14 at 11:51 PM.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a smelly vag. Especially from infections. Those are the worst. You put in all that work, talking to her, taking her back to her place, cooking up a nice meal, taking stimulants beforehand and being witty as fu​ck all night, but still forcing yourself to eat because, let's face it, the meal you just cooked was fu​cking spectacular; then you start making out on the couch and you ask, "Do you want to do this in a more comfortable setting?"

Finally, you're in the bedroom, and you lift up her skirt, ready to just bury your face in and grind out the best, most productive hour of work you've had all week, and then—oh god, the smell—oh god, oh god oh god oh god OH GOD OH GOD WHY, WHY?! NOOOOOOO

Next thing you know, you've pissed yourself out of what Wakeup calls vaginal fear, puked all over the bed her mother just got her for Christmas, and chloroformed her because just getting up and leaving at this point would be too awkward. All of the fish in your fridge gets thrown away, obviously, and the only thing left to do is scratch yourself under a cold shower until your skin bleeds.

Regular OB/GYN visits please, ladies.

lalalita Guest
    I'm curious about all the "bad teeth" comments coming from countries outside of the US. I know the American idea of "bad teeth" means anything that isn't completely straight and pearly white (aka you didn't spend years in braces). I know the ideals in other countries is much different. What makes "bad teeth" bad? Just curious!

For me, I'm big on personal hygiene and scent. Nothing is a bigger turn off than a man who doesn't shower regularly or wash his clothes consistently. I don't mind a little ball funk if you showered in the morning, but were active all day. But week old stink? YUCK. Also, wipe your asses properly guys.

I also hate skinny guys. I like some meat on my men's bones. I'd take a belly over bones any day.

Feminine hands/wrists also.

Women with hairy arms. Or just hairy in general. Flat chested women. Cankles.

She-males.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I'm curious about all the "bad teeth" comments coming from countries outside of the US. I know the American idea of "bad teeth" means anything that isn't completely straight and pearly white (aka you didn't spend years in braces). I know the ideals in other countries is much different. What makes "bad teeth" bad? Just curious!
    Rotten dental hygiene, not fixing cavities, lots of plaque buildup, shit breath.

"A little ball funk" Oh how I laughed. lolzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup, that's not fair - we're only accepting physical traits here. It would be too easy otherwise .

Is there any particular physical trait that per se makes you NOT be attracted to someone?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Rotten dental hygiene, not fixing cavities, lots of plaque buildup, shit breath.
    By the way, yes, this^^ is what I mean by "bad teeth". If they're a bit crooked it isn't a big deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Wakeup, that's not fair - we're only accepting physical traits here. It would be too easy otherwise .

Is there any particular physical trait that per se makes you NOT be attracted to someone?
    Well, if you insist on something physical : A small dick. lolzzz

j/k

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    She-males.
    Do you mean girls with big clits or you actually discovered one with a real dick down there?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast