+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A man staring at me in my eyes for longtime without approching me, need your advice

A man staring at me in my eyes for longtime without approching me, need your advice

Hello,
    There is this guy, we don't know each other but he frequents a café right across from the street where i work, so we always meet when i go to lunch and that's where our eyes meet, he keeps staring at me in the eyes , he does not smile and never approches me, and because i'm a shy girl i can't respond to his looks, this is happening for almost 3 months now, the same thing happens, staring for about 5 to 6 seconds, sometimes i see him talks to his friend, and this friend himself turns his head and start looking at me, it's like they're talking about me. and he does not look away when i catch him, lately i noticed that when he sees me coming from far, he's ignoring me and grabbing his phone and looking like he's busy. i don't know what all this mean or what to do, that's why i'm coming to you, any help wil be much appreciated.
    Thank you

Creepy! Next time, go to the café with a friend and ask the guy why he's always staring at you and if he could please stop because it's creepy and rude.

Yeah... that's more than a bit creepy.

3 months? ...Don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure he isn't into human trafficking? :S

Thats really creepy. It reminds me of this sleaze bag who used to walk past work every day and hed stare in my eyes and smile and id look away coz I thought he was a freak and then hed look me up and down like im some kinda peace of meat still smiling and id throw him a dirty look. Same thing every day for like 3 years. ****ing pervert
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thank you all for your answers, i don't think he's in human trafficking :p, but you all are right that is really creepy. sometimes i think of going to him and ask why is he staring at me like that but i can't.

That's why I think you should bring a friend, you'll feel less intimidated (which anyone would feel honestly, given the circumstances).

Maybe you look real good from far but when you come closer its not even worth talking with you. Just joking. You know I ussualy look at beautiful girls because its better than starring at walls. Once girl asked why Im looking at her and I was surprised, felt like shes stalking me lol.
    You actually can ask why is he looking at you. Not a big thing.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Once girl asked why Im looking at her and I was surprised, felt like shes stalking me lol.
    You felt like she was stalking you?! Imagine how she must have felt, having some stranger ogle at her.

Seriously, guys, stop doing this. It's severely creepy. A quick glance is fine, but stop with the staring.

Okay, there's a quick solution for any woman who currently has a man staring at her and wants the behavior to stop: defensive counter-rape.

It's simple and easy. Some guy is staring at you from across the room? Get up, pull out a condom, and show that fu​cker who's boss.

Maybe he wants to approach you but is to shy to do so. He may not realize that its getting awkward for you. So maybe like another suggested, take a friend along with you and maybe you should approach him.

If you too shy to talk to him then just kick him in balls and leave. Next time he wont be starring at you. Thats just quick idea I just had.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Idk, obviously the dude likes you or likes how you look or he wouldn't be staring at you all these times you meet, if you don't like it complain to management, or sit with your back to him from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by saraluna View Post
    Hello,
    There is this guy, we don't know each other but he frequents a café right across from the street where i work, so we always meet when i go to lunch and that's where our eyes meet, he keeps staring at me in the eyes , he does not smile and never approches me, and because i'm a shy girl i can't respond to his looks, this is happening for almost 3 months now, the same thing happens, staring for about 5 to 6 seconds, sometimes i see him talks to his friend, and this friend himself turns his head and start looking at me, it's like they're talking about me. and he does not look away when i catch him, lately i noticed that when he sees me coming from far, he's ignoring me and grabbing his phone and looking like he's busy. i don't know what all this mean or what to do, that's why i'm coming to you, any help wil be much appreciated.
    Thank you
    You are getting sleepier and sleepier!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

^^^^ rofl ^^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast