+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's back and forth

She's back and forth

I met this sweet honey from China. She asked me to teach her English and she's teaching me Chinese. She's absolutely the loveliest woman I ever met. I soon fell in love with her, and then she was very explicit about wanting to have sex with me. Wow, I lucked out big time! During sex, she wouldn't kiss me. Later she asked me what I would like her to do. I said please kiss me. Some of the most passionate lovemaking and she kissed me once - what ecstacy! Then she said "I can't kiss you". I asked her why and she said "I don't know". I had to let that one go, I want to be with her so much. She called me up the other day and said she wants me to f her. When a guy hears that from a beautiful woman, his hormones start bouncing off the walls. So we work together and pass notes to each other. I playfully wrote "will you come home with me". No response. Another note, "please soften your heart and talk with me". She tore both notes up into the tiniest pieces she could and threw them away without saying anything. At the time, I felt as if my heart was suddenly plunged into a deep freeze. I know she had a bad experience in China with communist thugs. And Chinese culture and thought is a little different than in America. I want her so much. I'm totally in love with her. Now she wants to talk with me on the phone and chat, but doesn't want "private time" with me. Ugh!

How much is your tab so far?

It sounds to me like shes after something-maybe a green card? Did you know prostitutes dont kiss on the mouth either? Apparantly anyway. I just get the feeling you cant trust her. Shes using her body to trick you/trap you..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    It sounds to me like shes after something-maybe a green card? Did you know prostitutes dont kiss on the mouth either? Apparantly anyway. I just get the feeling you cant trust her. Shes using her body to trick you/trap you..
    Exactly. shes playing games....forget her

She paid for the motel room that I got the first time. She's gone out of her way to accommodate me for many things. She's given me gifts out of benevolence.

A carpenter sees a nail everywhere. Those lost in mistrust and doubt see that everywhere
    Last edited by Chas12; 14-06-14 at 09:52 AM.

Men should always be wary of a woman who is highly sexual in the beginning stages. Who seems extremely willing to do anything to please you and is all over you like a rash.. 9 times out of 10 she is only using her body to get you/trap you in some way. Then her legs close and she practically puts on a chastity belt and her vag is off limits a part from maybe 12 times a year or even less.. It should be the other way around. You work hard to prove she can trust you, you court her a little, romance her etc.. then her legs open and the more she trusts you/comfortable she is with you-the more sex you get.. Im not saying that in a bitchy way. I just think its a fact
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Oh, this is hard

Thanks Michelle,

This is hitting me like a freight train now. She's got a green card...I'm wonderin if she was after a rich guy. But now she's offering to lend me a huge sum of money, as I'm in financial distress now too. You're right about working so hard to prove she can trust me - I think she knows that...I think I mighta overwelmed her with wanting to get so close to her so soon.

Wha?

You seriously got me. I don't think I could even judge what's going on here, because it sounds weird. Can you give any more details at all?

Does sound strange, she may have had bad experiences or even worked as a sex worker before. If that is the case, maybe emotions just scare her. Either way, tread lightly