+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to introduce something new to a girlfriend?

How to introduce something new to a girlfriend?

I want to learn to perform Yoni Massage (cannot post links yet, so just google it). But to enter a course I need to bring in someone who I am going to practice on (I realised that is a mistake, thank you).

How do I introduce my girlfriend to that sort of idea? It is not exactly usual stuff, and I am worried whether or not it is still too early to go there. We have a fairly recent relationship, with around two months dating. We do have sex, but still.

I do not want to be looked upon as some sort of weirdo, so I am wandering what should I do? Any thoughts from women would be appreciated.

Any constructive advice would be welcome, thank you.

(After much discussion here, I understood that the course bit is kind of stupid, so let me replace that with experimenting with her (my girlfriend) privately)
    Last edited by Korder; 15-06-14 at 11:34 AM.

I don't get it. Is it a course where they teach you how to masturbate a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

I must say that if a guy I'd been dating for only 2 months came up with this idea of him masturbating me in front of a bunch of strangers, I would be creeped the hell out. But hey, I'd rather he told me 2 months in rather than further down the road, when it would be more painful to break up with him.

But that's just me. Maybe your girlfriend will be into the idea. The only way you can find out is by asking her. Tell her you've heard about this thing and if she would like to try it some time.
    Last edited by searock; 15-06-14 at 07:03 AM.

Creepy, huh. I kind of see where you are coming from. First of all, it is not in front of a bunch af strangers. It is kind of like a spiritua practice to remove female's troubles and complexes in relation to her body and nether regions. But it is even deeper than that. It is hard to grasp the idea by just having a quick look, so I understand what you mean.

Learn it from a book or website.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Korder View Post
    It is kind of like a spiritua practice to remove female's troubles and complexes in relation to her body and nether regions. But it is even deeper than that.
    You're an idiot.

Hopefully I will get an answer from some open minded people. So far it is just sad. Constructive answers please. If you do not have anything usefull to write, you may as well not write. That is to basilandthyme and KingZ

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    basilandthyme gave you a good response. Surely such a book exists.

And yes, I am afraid I would find it creepy, too, and yes, I would rather know about this sooner than later.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First of all, it is not in front of a bunch af strangers.
    I imagine there have to be other people in the room, otherwise why not just do it where you usually have sex?

It is kind of like a spiritua practice to remove female's troubles and complexes in relation to her body and nether regions.
    Wait... has your girlfriend told you that she has troubles and complexes in relation to her body and nether regions? Has she specifically asked you for help in that regard? If not, jeezus, don't tell her those things. Just imagine if your 2-months girlfriend announced to you that you have troubles and complexes regarding your penis, and that she wants to help you remove them by taking a masturbation course in which some old chick is going to teach her how to properly jerk you off.

As usual, I agree with basilandthyme: if you want to explore this yoni massage thing, take the following steps.
    1) Talk about it with your girlfriend, ask her if she'd like to try it.
    2) Read about it and watch videos together, then if she's still willing to give it a try, do it at home (or wherever you usually have sex) - NOT in front of other people (unless of course she's into that, in which case there's no problem).
    Last edited by searock; 15-06-14 at 10:15 AM.

Hopefully I will get an answer from some open minded people. So far it is just sad. Constructive answers please. If you do not have anything usefull to write, you may as well not write. That is to basilandthyme and KingZ
    Whoops! Sorry, I didn't mean to sound insulting or anything. I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to give more helpful advice. Let me be clearer: you're an idiot.

Stop being a chicken shit and just talk to her about it. If you can't openly talk to your GF about something like this for fear of losing her, then your relationship is not on stable ground. Be positive, and trust.....

Yes. I suppose it is still too early. Thank you smackie9

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Whoops! Sorry, I didn't mean to sound insulting or anything. I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to give more helpful advice. Let me be clearer: you're an idiot.
    And you are an immature brat. I do not intend to be insulting either.

Yes. I suppose it is still too early. Thank you smackie9
    So what are you going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So what are you going to do?
    I am going to follow the advices so far. Get a book, learn from there. Wait for our relationship to stabilize, while warming her up in the direction of massage and being open minded. It seems that my notion of nether regions being just another body part is hugely mistaken. Discuss it with her eventually and see how she feels about that. After a while.

Hm, I think you should talk to her about it asap. Let her know that you are into these sorts of things. If you two are sexually incompatible, it's best to find out soon rather than later.

By the way, what the hell does "warming her up in the direction of massage and being open minded" mean?

Up till now, you have told us that your girlfriend has troubles and complexes about her vagina, and that she is close minded. Are you sure she's the one for you?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Hm, I think you should talk to her about it asap. Let her know that you are into these sorts of things. If you two are sexually incompatible, it's best to find out soon rather than later.
    We are compatible so far. And I do not agree with discussing that asap. If I tell her now, her lack of knowledge in that area and short term knowing each other may outweight, and relationship may collapse. While later on, she will know me better, and trust me more. Hopefully understanding that it is not my intent to hurt her. Besides it is not like that is a life long comittment interest or anything. I am just interested in another way of making her feel good. It does require a great deal of trust, which we do not have yet, so I might as well wait.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast