+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Missed connection of sorts and facebook

Missed connection of sorts and facebook

Hi,

I really dug this girl whom I sat near during a summer class. I always intended to talk to her but just never had a good chance.

I approached her after the final exam. Asked how it went, introduced ourselves, but she said she had to get to a job. We both smiled and wished eachother a good summer. Minutes before I got word someone I knew had passed away so I really didn't have the presence of mind to ask if I could email her, or talk when she wasn't trying to catch a bus or something. I'll actually never see her around campus because I finished my degree.

I don't like social media, but I searched her first name on Facebook and her page was the second one down.

I was thinking about adding her, but I'm just not sure. What do you think?

It's worth a shot I guess. You really need to work on your confidence tho.....girls can feel that vibe and it doesn't leave a very good impression.

Just email her. If she is curious about you or has a small crush too, she will be thrilled. Just do it. Listen to Smackie too, confidence is key! For real!

Just email her and ask to meet her for a cup of coffee or a drink or something quick and simple. The worst thing that can happen is she's says "no" (which is no big deal anyway) and then you can get on with your life without wasting it thinking about her or being her "friend" that gets you no where but nowhere.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion