+ Follow This Topic

Thread: two years of lilusion- a broken heart

two years of lilusion- a broken heart

the last 2 years i "talked" via email daily with a guy,we fell in love with each other.But we felt bad,he had wife and a son. we never touched!Only kisses on the cheek when we were in public.He wanted to be with me physically,but we dind't have the courage.we use to see each other in public places.nothing happened but we wanted to,that's a fact!then he stopped emailing,didn't say anything for 2 months! I was desesperate to know what happened! so he send me only an image,no words:she was pregnant!a month before he disappeared I told him to stop, to appreciate his wife only,I didn't want to suffer,and he asked me to take our relationship as far as possible,that he didn't know where it was going to but he didn't want to hurt me.he knew the plans he had with his partner, and made me this? and ran away like a coward?without thinking in my concern? in my last mail i was very hard on him,don't you think he deserved it?i'm suffering,feel like a toy

IMO, the only person who should feel like a toy is his other half, who he cheated on emotionally with you. Leave the man alone. He wouldn't be with her if he didn't love her, so please stop messing with his head and move on with your life.

You've created an obsession that's very clearly one-sided, he chose. It's all in your mind.