+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help, He doesn't respond on my text or calls

Please help, He doesn't respond on my text or calls

Hi everyone ,

this is my story but I am not quite sure is it over or not. I would like to read some of yours opinions about it cause I am feeling so confused right now that I think that I'll go crazy...
    Last edited by KatrinaVanTasel; 28-06-14 at 04:23 AM.

It's over......

It could mean that he is not interested in you, if he doesn't text or answer the calls AT ALL

Is that it? There is no more to your story? I have to be honest with you, unless there is some really compelling reason why you'd want to give the guy a chance, I'd say forget him. Ditch his @$$ and move on. It isn't worth it getting caught up with a piece of crap who plays BS games like this. I know I've had my patience worn thin by people who can't put in the least bit of effort to keep in touch. Why would you put up with it? You deserve somebody who will treat you well, who will want to spend time with you. Hell... you deserve somebody who can at least take a frigging second to respond to your text, or take a few minutes to e-mail you. Sounds like this guy isn't worth your time.

It's over. He doesn't know how to end it personally with you so the best he can do is to ignore you. I've done that before. Couldn't really end it with the guy I dated briefly, so I just ignored him until he finally stopped calling and texting.

maybe he is traveling overseas and doesn't have roaming, you never know. if not, he is avoiding you, contact one of his friends or family and ask if they heard from him.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Too often when people do this it means their bad at controversy, unable to say the words, "I like you, but i'm just not that interested in pursuing a relationship with you, I wish you well". So, they opt for the ol' silent treatment, hoping you'll get the message.
    Unfortunately this offers little closure and is more hurtful than telling them, hey, it's over, move on.

It is difficult when this happens. Put some power of decision back in your hands and text him something like, "hey, I wish you all the best on growing a spine"
    goodluck

Dear Katrina,

I must apologize if my post came off as gruff or even slightly cold hearted; for I must not assume this was some trivial hook up gone obsessive. You didn't offer many details like time lines but regardless, it is never easy when one you like drops off the face of the Earth without explanation, rhyme or reason.

I had a man who did this to the lady he dated for a time before he met me. Claims he hadn't seen her for several months and he thought they had ended; that she would get the message without him actually saying it.
    Months after he and I began we had started a business together on line. She found him by searching his name and emailed our personal account thinking it was him. I responded informing it was in fact not just him she was pouring her heart out to. When I told him of this incident, it prompted some research and some, yes, of course, jealousy on my part. She had been texting, emailing him for the past several months due to his lack of 'closure ability'. This infuriated me. I was torn by his lack of action regarding this poor girl, well, woman.
    He claims he thought that by ignoring her, she would eventually go away. I told him that 'months, almost a year', of emails, love poems and texts to an old cel was no sign of 'going away' but someone tortured by misinterpretation and lack of closure. I was and am still disappointed in him for choosing to behave this way. But his actions ( or lack there of) was not meant to be cruel; he simply didn't have it in him to tell her he wasn't in love with her and didn't want to be with her)
    Needless to say, he fixed it and finally wrote her a kind but stern letter of solid closure. Then and only then could she finally move on, hurt and heart broken but clear and with time, I hope she was able to move on.

But he could have saved her a years worth of heartache if only he'd had the balls to own up. He says he didn't want to hurt her but actually hurt her more and hurt me by not coming clear and clean with his hearts choices.

So, again, make the call, text or what ever route you have to place the power back in your hands. Do Not allow anyone to put their thumb on your heart. Protect it and know that people do the best they can do for what they've got going on at that time.
    Self worth lady. It'll hurt to let him go but no one deserves to be treated the way he is treating you. Okay? You can do this. Hurt like the dickens but time will heal all.