+ Follow This Topic

Thread: extremly lovesick

extremly lovesick

theres this girl I love and I am going insane,I eat 1200 calories a day ( I am,or used to be week back 200pound amateur natural bodybuilder ).I have no appetite what so ever constantly feeling nervous in my stomach,if I force feed I puke I used to eat 3500

Also I cant fall asleep before date,I had to cancel date becose I failed to sleep and felt like shit then depressed that I missed chance to go out with most beautiful women I ever saw in real world.

I wanted to meet her two months back but allways something came in the way I was in hospital,recovered from hospital,sleept during day,bad weather,she got canceled free day,then it was bad weather.... and I was so focused and stessed to finaly do it that I couldnt sleep.And now I am super nervous if I dont **** it up again.I am going physicaly downhill,my nutrition is 30%,my sleep patern is disrupted,I feel weak

dunno whats the point of this,I dont have anybody to tell so give me some empathy
    Last edited by sensitive dude; 28-06-14 at 09:57 PM.

Sensitive dude, don't feel weak! You're stressing yourself out, have you spoken to your girl about this? If she cares about you, then she'd hate to see you like this and she'd want you to be strong. First and foremost, you should also want that for yourself, then you'll feel great and happy about your situation.

Are you nervous around her, nervous to talk to her? That's natural, and chances are she feels like that with you too. But don't be, you probably have no reason to be nervous/sick to your stomach. If she fell in love with 'you', then be 'you'. And welcome to being in love btw!

Best advice I can give you is that you should tell her how you feel. She's not going to run away because of the affect that it's taking on you or how you're acing, not if the two of you trust each other, and she's still giving you attention.

Take a deep breath and relax yo!
    Last edited by Yanky; 29-06-14 at 03:08 AM.