+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather have sex or love?

Would you rather have sex or love?

Love.

For me. I feel happier when I am in love.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

if i can only pick one over the other then love = relationship but if i didn't want a relationship then sex lmao.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Love. I haven't had sex like foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeer and I would still choose love.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I've done more than my fair share of just sex. So I'd choose love..

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    For me love first..

Lots of sex because if you're a guy who can gets lots of sex, you will find someone to fall in love with. Aside from this little loophole, lots of sex because that is maybe the most important thing in life. With lots of sex (provided they're hot), one will be important, have lots of friends and avoid existential crises.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Always love.

Thanks everyone no longer have a like button to press

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lots of sex because if you're a guy who can gets lots of sex, you will find someone to fall in love with. Aside from this little loophole, lots of sex because that is maybe the most important thing in life. With lots of sex (provided they're hot), one will be important, have lots of friends and avoid existential crises.
    Why do you feel lots of sex is the most important thing in life Young Cosmo? What about being happy?

Do you feel only lots of sex would make you very happy with your life?

I am in a LDR I don't have any sex atm well not with him, just with myself *blushes*

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Obviously, people would choose love, but in the absence of it, I choose to have sex, and lots of it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    Thanks everyone no longer have a like button to press

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you feel lots of sex is the most important thing in life Young Cosmo? What about being happy?

Do you feel only lots of sex would make you very happy with your life?

I am in a LDR I don't have any sex atm well not with him, just with myself *blushes*
    lol. But anyway to answer your question, society says guys who don't get regular sex are losers. So I'm a bigtime loser!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Humbly, I believe people must exercise a caution with their promiscuous endeavours; you know, moderation. Almost like, huh, how do I put this; because we are human and meant to be loved, held in genuine connection, when 'love making' becomes immodest encounters and sex becomes an act without connection on deeper levels, something closes off. As if to protect that part of the self, that innate propensity that needs love., not just a bang for a bangs sake.
    So yeah, imo, sure, having moments of sheer passion with a near stranger or someone you barely know or do know, sure, it can be hot But, moderation and ultimate search and openness to the real thing well, I wish it for the World.

Besides, making love with someone who truly loves you and whom you truly love is a one of the most beautiful experiences in the World.

Can't even give Reps twice to same person.

What area of society or country says this, in the USA? I don't think that about men and sex. Because I am not getting it on the regular and don't feel that about myself either.

If you change your views on sex making you important and a better person you'd not think way you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, woody. You must've have posted around time I sent mine, and I didn't see yours.

I'm definitely monogamous and don't want too many partners.

I agree with you, woody, especially your last sentence.

I don't understand the question?

Do you mean love with no sex? Sex with no love?

Is that the two choices?

I'd choose neither tbh lol. When I am in love, sex is a big part of it.. when single I can stay celibate easily coz I don't believe in NSA, ONS or casual sex.. so I would be happier alone I think then having to choose between those two things..

i think she means, a relationship or just casual sex atm of your life now idk. can interpret however you like i guess. i know lots of people guys and girls who only want sex, not love or any close to a relationship they don't want to be tied down or obliged to anyone but themselves and prefer multiple sex partners not just one.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Sex on love ofcourse. Sex feels great when you are in love. Without love its just stupid ****ing. Theres lots of spirituality and energy exchange in sex and between man and woman in general.
    However I been in situations where I have to choose one of two. I choosed love but unfortunately other person love was associating with sex and once sex wasn't put first, she bailed out.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast