+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he Serious or NOT?? (I wonder)

Is he Serious or NOT?? (I wonder)

Can I ask something?
    How can you know if a guy is serious about you or not?
    I just wanna hear boys' perspective because we all know that nowadays, it is really hard to distinguish serious ones from jerks.

He will show you that he's interested. Actions count more than words.

It's funny, but not everyone can show, some are better at telling.

I don't believe there is a way to distinguish anything, because we all act depending on our personality. Some guys like to send a girl flowers, but then again jerks do that too. Some guys like to take you out to dinner or theatre, so do jerks aswell. Many like to cuddle and say sweet words, but so do jerks, how otherwise will they be able to convince you.

I believe that if you are together with someone, there should be signs that are only visible to you, by which you can tell just what the guy is after.

Dating is a way to explore. You will date so called 'jerks' and you will date so called 'prince's' (it's in the handbook) But in all seriousness, 'dating' will show you much about yourself; what you like and don't like in other's and in many way's, engages one in a reflected experience.
    And as far as knowing when a guy is interested, well, you'll know because he will find a way to tell you be it in silent glance, a subtle brush of the hand or by actually saying it. But if he likes you (and you he) and is shy, you will need to confirm this mutual feeling with a subtle look, a quiet moment, you get the just.

and one day, you will meet someone you can really match with and everything will simply be.

are we really expected to give a sensible answer to such a vague question?