+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hello

hello

welp, i'm offically getting dumped. I'd sworn off these forums. but sometimes it helps just to chatter on and on about your broken heart. the relationship is 13 years old, but he told me he was not in love with me around 6 years ago. apparently when he said I love you, I misunderstood what he really meant by that. "He loves all his friends." okay so we continue on and we are friends with benifits. Just because I could not get it through my thick skull that I needed to kick him completely to the curve and do my own thing. I've been in a kind of prison. So, we both went on our separate holiday trips (as usual) and when we come back he just does not answer my calls or my email.s HINT HINT. I get it. I'm better off. It's for the best. Now I can go on with my life. But I still feel awful. It's been 13 years of me not doing enough, me not being enough, I am down right disapointing. I spied on his facebook account. All the women there seem bueatiful to me .... lol. I guess I'll take a month, recover and then go on. I really dont' want another relationship. I really just want to do my own thing.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hi cr62269, welcome and thanks again for answering my thread, I just answered yours too now in the sex section.

Sorry about the loss of your 13 year relationship. It really does help to vent, even if to strangers.

Hope you heal sooner than you expect to.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.