+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need a male perspective

i need a male perspective

Hi guys: )
    I really need a male perspective to help try and understand my ex boyfriends intentions
    Me and my now ex began dating 3 and a half years ago and living together for the past 2 and a half 6 weeks ago he told me he wasnt happy that he couldnt really put his finger on why but said he wanted space and time to sort his head out. I believe my ex is suffering from grass is greener syndrome as i have found out hes quickly entered another relationship.
    But the reason i am so confused is my ex says theres possibilities we could try again in the future but im his best friend and he doesnt want to lose our 'connection ' he still contacts me every few days just saying hope youre okay and inviting me round to our house to collect my belongings last week i went round to collect my belongings but he hadnt got them together as he said but we asked me to watch a film with him and we had a cuddle
    Im confused do you think hes worried hes made the wrong decision with this other girl does he miss me or is he simply using me? Guys please help!

So your bf dumped you so he could have sex with someone else guilt free and basically he's saying once he's had his fun he's gunna wanna come back to you, If I were you I wouldn't let him.

I'm sure you can find someone else out there who isn't a selfish dick like your ex is..

Personally after a break I would only initiate contact for the following reasons:

a) I missed you and felt conflicted about my choices - life isn't always black and white
    b) I felt guilty for hurting you
    c) I was worried about you and trying to help you recover

He probably doesn't know himself why he's doing it, emotions be confusing to us menfolk!