+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell him I love him?

Should I tell him I love him?

I've been dating this amazing guy for almost 3 months now. A few months prior to meeting him, I ended a 6-year relationship with whom I thought was the love of my life.. Until now. I can't even describe how wonderful I feel when I'm around him and I've never felt this happy or this positive ever before. I've already met his whole local family and many of his friends and he seems to be really happy around me. He hasn't had a girlfriend in the last three years so this is all relatively new to him again. It's the little things he does that really convince me and make me feel that he does love me already but I find myself staring into his eyes, wanting to shout out those three simple words. It is seriously getting challenging not to blurt it out. Because I already know how I feel, I would love to hear him say it first but what if I can't wait that long? I really don't want to scare him away because I think this could really turn into something big. What should I do?

aww, good for you. say something like "i hope you feel the same cos i'm falling for u" then kiss him n get it onnnnnn! good luck

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    Hmm just go for it buddy.. good luck..