+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I say to this girl online?

What do I say to this girl online?

I just joined this social networking website and there are a lot of girls in my area, I want a girlfriend I also want friends to hangout with that are girls, I'm 21 and single and I want female companionship because I've never had any female friends in my lifetime I've never been good at making friends and I'm highly inexperienced with girls. I want to message a girl but I have no idea what to say. Problem is most of the girls on there are too lazy to fill out their profiles so they are regularly blank so there are no apparent conversation starters. Guys befriend them all the time I don't see how they do it. I have no clue whatsoever.

How do I befriend a girl online? How do I start a conversation with a girl online? I want real life connections so how do I get to spend time and hangout with them?

If the girls have pictures, start with commenting things that only the good guys notice. Nice eyes/smile, beautiful hair, cute dimples or something along those lines. If they list any interests, try to find similarities with yourself. Girls usually love a sense of humor so start out with a cute joke (not a pick up line) or ask open-ended questions. Don't be the guy who just says "hey" or something cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yerdua View Post
    If the girls have pictures, start with commenting things that only the good guys notice. Nice eyes/smile, beautiful hair, cute dimples or something along those lines. If they list any interests, try to find similarities with yourself. Girls usually love a sense of humor so start out with a cute joke (not a pick up line) or ask open-ended questions. Don't be the guy who just says "hey" or something cheesy.
    Can you give some examples of some open-ended questions? I understand stuff better with examples.

What are your favorite things to do?
    Tell me about your perfect lazy day?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    If there's one trait in a guy you couldn't live without, what would it be?
    Tell me about a favorite memory or time in your life?
    What makes you happiest?
    Who do you look up to most?

things like that? SHe'll probably ask the same questions back so be prepared to answer your own questions too.

lalalita Guest
    I actually advise against making physical comments, no matter how "nice guy" they are, upon first contact.