+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Should I do

What Should I do

Hey everyone!
    So my bf and I have been dating for about 4.5 years and things have been a little rocky here and there like most relationships. Today was just like any other day. We got home, he realized he forgot his keys, freaked out and broke up with me out of no where. His exact words "Are you going anywhere?" I said no, and he said I should get the **** out because he doesn't want me there anymore. We've had discussions in the past, but have worked through them. I'm trying to set a date to actually have a conversation because there wasn't any had. In this conversation I am going to subtly try to get back together because as most of you know this feeling SUCKS

Any advice? I would do ANYTHING

tl;dr: Bf and I have been rocky, he kind of broke up with me out of the blue. Trying to set up adult conversation and in that convo try to get back together. I need help!!

I want to clarify that he didn't break up with me over the keys. We were having some minor problems here and there and I thought we were working them out. When he couldn't find his keys he seemed to 'snap' and kick me out. I'm hoping that our conversation can change his mind!!

Give him his space and maybe he will come around, he sounded very angry about losing his keys, why take that out on you and break up.

Is part of your story missing?
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.