+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 28 year old male never been on a date what to do?

28 year old male never been on a date what to do?

I am 28 year old male , never been on a relation. Well I am disclosing some facts here. I am 28 year old Indian male, living in states for 7 years . Went to school here ,have a PHD here. Currently working in Midwest , a small city. Since I am from Indian socity , parents are asking me to get into arrange marriage. I am getting scared. I always dreamt of coming to states and getting education and getting a job and finding a women here to date. I was never able to do it as my parents dreamt me of getting married to someone from there always. I admire women here. They are so nice, so smart much better than any women from India. It's also hard as marrying in India consists of so many casts and religion. I am getting tired of looking into women pictures and not been able to get any result. I feel it's worst than online dating .So after all my hard work and education and battling in states,I feel that I am loosing as I couldn't find a single women to date even. I am going loose here on the women forum as I need insight from Women here as to if they would like to date any men outside their race. Considering I am in midwest ,a very small city. I am worried as I am reaching 30. It will be hard for me to get married from India after 30 .If I don't find any women I will be forever single for the rest of my life and I don't want that . I am open to date any race . Relation to me is between two common people of interest rather than same race and kind. I enjoy working out, adventure sports . playing music. I am getting desperate and don't know what to do.

First of all talk with girls a lot. Become social. Get to know them be comfortable with them.

Check this guide too

loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If you want to marry an american girl, you don't have to worry about being over 30. American women will marry you even when you are 60.

Go online dating and create a profile and find someone who is within a 30 mile radius to where you are, that is if you are too shy approaching a woman in person. Women like men who are confident and not shy.

You have a lot to offer considering that you have a very decent degree. It shouldn't be a problem to meet someone as educated as you are for as long as you have a good personality and not a boring person.

don't lose hope

I know the feeling. Timing is everything to anything in life, key is never to lose hope. I have tried many dating sites and just met someone and It seems to be working out. I had joined other sites by this one really stood out because its fun yet serious. I never really wanted to be on a site that everyone is too serious about getting married bc i wanted to get to know someone as friends so that it wouldn't be rushed and i can really get to know someone.

I hope my info helped... best of luck!