Hello all,
Recently, I met a girl who I began to like (I'm 16, she's 18). We were politely friendly at first, but after a few weeks we chatted more and more (but only about daily topics and nothing deeper). I'm in another country for vacation right now, so our interaction has been limited to online chats only. It's been about 3-4 weeks of cordial interaction (chatting mainly). Earlier this week, I think I caught her on a bad day of sorts, and our talk ended with her saying that I don't really know her. I responded if might be because I haven't been around her in real life long enough, to which she replied that if I don't understand her online, I won't understand her in person due to her personality. This was sort of a blow to me because I thought I was almost starting to get to know her...

I haven't talked to her for a little less than a week because I don't feel like talking to her after she's said those things nor do I know what to say that's not awkward. Recently, she's been vaguebooking on her wall... and call me crazy but I think those messages may be directed to me. It goes from her expressing how annoyed she is, to her saying it's hard, to her expressing her contempt for something. This is honestly the first relationship I've tried to pursue, so I have exactly zero experience with what to do. What's more, I don't think she considers me the same way I do to her. I foolishly acted the nice guy when I had talked to her in real life, probably landing me in the friendzone. What should I do? I'm lost...