View Poll Results: PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW, AND CHOOSE HOTTEST!

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • PIRES

1 100.00%
  • FREDDIE

1 100.00%
  • HENRY

1 100.00%
  • COLE

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rate Arsenal Players Please

Rate Arsenal Players Please

Okay, I'm not GAY. But I got into an argument with my friend, over who are the better looking Arsenal Players. You all probably don't know who I'm talking about, so I've posted some pictures below: Please help me settle this.

And NO - David Beckham is NOT an Arsenal Player!

PIRES

FREDDIE

HENRY

COLE

You must be gay if this what you confer with your friends about...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    You must be gay if this what you confer with your friends about...
    No, I'm not Gay. In fact - I'm very secure of my sexuality, and have no problem rating guys. I was hoping to get some opinions from the ladies here on LF.

BTW, in order from top to bottom, they are French, Sweedish, French, and British.

One of them is the Best Player in the world - can you guess who it is from their looks?
    Last edited by RSK; 20-08-05 at 08:44 AM.

It's not a matter of questionable sexuality so much as it is a question of how you spend your spare time. In this case, you choose to rate how male athletes look. There's an air about the topic that can only be described as....well queer. Not homosexual precisely, just queer.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    It's not a matter of questionable sexuality so much as it is a question of how you spend your spare time. In this case, you choose to rate how male athletes look. There's an air about the topic that can only be described as....well queer. Not homosexual precisely, just queer.
    I do not have to conform to society, when society tells me it is bad for men to judge other men. You talk as if I do this all the time. A simple 5 minute conversation with a group of friends about who is the better looking Arsenal player which stemmed from another discussion is all that happened.

I can talk about the psychological issues of society, and it's intolerance toward male behavior that concerns primarily the female role of rating males. But that is not what this thread is about.

If females would like to help me out, that would be great. Because the females that have input their views so far, are giving us conflicting results.

So, I was hoping we could come up with some sort of answer, if not, then I would gladly delete my own thread.

Thank you.

Please do.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Deleting one's own thread is an act of cowardice to avoid opinions of the forum community that may differ from yours or very well may offend you. However when you created this thread it was made under the impression that it would be open to the public. People form opinions and tend to express them. You opened a venue for such a process to occur, deal with it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Hey, I have no problem with that. Fine, keep this thread open - it's just that I had some bad comments above, and didn't see the point of it all - if it makes you happy to sit back and bask in the glory of the ridicule for which I endure for creating this thread - so be it!

I think it's time to take another one of my 'breaks' from LF. No Goodbye thread this time - I think I've pulled Cybogs last straw.

Oh Well - Life goes on - sorry for being annoying, I guess the best thing for me to do is shut the **** up - and leave.

Oh, yeah, I havn't disregarded the fact that as soon as I post this, someone else is going to come and give me a hard time or something.

Now, because I just wrote what I did above - someone might tell me that I'm not that important.

I think the best thing however, is for you all to ignore this dam thread, and carry on with whatever it is you'd be doing if I wasn't here - get used to it!

Bye.............

I think the biggest problem here is that you vastly overestimate your impact and importance in this community. Having nearly 500 posts in only a month of membership says a lot about what kind of member you are, and not in a positive light. We are not products of our post counts, but of our contributions (of which you have made little).

The idea that you would leave a goodbye thread, and according to your post already have once before in the month that you've been here, also denotes a certain self absorbed attitude that really leads to people disregarding you entirely. I'll be the first to say goodbye, I hope you find a little more constructive use for your speech before you decide to return to us.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Good Bye Zekk T Strife! I'm going on a Zen journey to figure out the meaning of life. I'll be back, but till then, take care.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Okay, I'm not GAY.
    The more you say this, the more I think you are.