This is my review for “Save Marriage Now”. If you would like to go to my site for my my complete review of “Save Marriage Now” then please go to savemarriagenowreview.wordpress.com!
To be honest, I don’t know how to begin. It’s very hard to express how I feel because I don’t think I've felt like this in a while. I was very sceptical about this book because I myself have never been a fan of these 'self-help books' due to the nature of how they are sold (Affiliate marketing, SEO, or whatever it’s called). Anyways I purchased this book and I couldn't believe my luck. See my wife and I had been on and off for the past 4 years and it only seemed to be getting worse. It got so bad that we wouldn't even talk unless it was in public places, and even then it was obvious to the public that something was wrong. Before long questions were coming in about our relationship and it drove me crazy. Everyone who I knew kept on sticking their nose's in our relationship and before long it got too me. The stress seemed to be increasing by the day and with all these questions about my relationship my pride was also taking a fatal blow.
I looked around for advice and started seeing a relationship counsellor to help me with my problem but it didn’t help at all. I am not saying that my counsellor is useless or anything but now I realize that there is nothing he could have done about it. No matter what he tried nothing ever really stuck for the sole reason that I was reluctant to open up and talk to him about it. The idea of telling someone about my relationship with the hopes of them coming up with a solution would crush my already badly beaten pride. So I only said what I was comfortable with him knowing, which didn’t help anything so I wasted my own money and time.
After I couldn't handle the bill from my counsellor I decided to give up on it all completely. I mean, this was really stressing me so I felt the best way to deal with it was to get rid of it completely so I decided to file for divorce. After consulting one of my friends he begged me not to and asked me to purchase 'Save my marriage' and give it one more try before throwing it away for good. I read through it for about a week and I wasn’t too pleased. The content in the book isn’t anything new, and I felt like most of what I read I had gone through with my counsellor. Furious I went back to my friend because he had just made me waste my money, I mean, if I wanted to read what my counsellor said I’d have taken notes right? To my amusement he just smiled and told me to do what it says as agreed so I did.

About 2 weeks after implementing this book I slowly started seeing what was really going on in my relationship. It showed me that as a relationship I was also to blame for what was happening so I started taking the necessary steps to save it. What I really loved about this book though was the fact that unlike talking to someone about it I was talking to myself which meant there was no reason to hide anything. Being honest with myself and how I was affecting my marriage allowed me to come to the root cause of it and start making my way forward. At this point in time I am overwhelmed because I didn’t lose my wife, best friend and mother of my beautiful daughter. I’m really glad that I dodged that bullet and hope that this book continues doing what it does best.