+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lovelessness sucks

lovelessness sucks

Geeeeeeeeeesus.. WHY on EARTH doesn`t that `love` thing just happen to me????

I`ve NEVER had a boyfriend.. I fell in love for a couple of times but I was never loved back!

I`m 18!!!! And I AM SO GOD DAMN PRETTY if that is the problem...

I wanna be loved!!!!!!!!!! I don`t wanna be alone anymore!!

Just want to know WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY nobody falls for me!!
    What`s wrooong with me??? Of course you guys don`t even know me.. oh who am I talking to.. what`s gonna change anyway.. i`m goin nuts..

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ! It`s a curse.. I am DOOOOOOOmed..

Quote Originally Posted by Animagic
    Because your looking for it.

If you like you can send me your photo and if I am nice enough I might decide to love you ...lol...
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-08-05 at 03:33 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

WHY on EARTH doesn`t that `love` thing just happen to me?

I've NEVER had a boyfriend. I fell in love for a couple of times but I was never loved back!

I'm 18! And I AM SO GOD DAMN PRETTY - is if that is the problem.

I want be loved! I don't wanna be alone anymore!!

Just want to know WHY nobody falls for me!
    What's wrong with me? Of course you guys don't even know me. Oh who am I talking to? What's gonna change anyway. I'm going nuts.

It's a curse. I am Doomed.
    First of all - I made your post much more readable. So that people actually read what you have to say: Here's my 2 cents (take what you may)

I have many theories. The first that comes to mind is that you intimidate other boys. When I was young, I know I was intimidated by the hot and popular cheerleader type girls! Maybe your are too 'GOD DAM PRETTY' for your own good. Another theory is that maybe you think your hot - but your not. This second theory is quite unlikely though.

Your young - you'll learn. Love doesn't 'HAPPEN' to anyone. Love just is. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying - but one day you will. When you meet that right guy - Love will flow like a river gives way to the mighty ocean - Love is like nature - it's free flowing. Water does not flow from Ocean's to rivers! If water did flow that way - it would be Against nature - and in the same light of thought - it just doesn't 'HAPPEN', as Love just doesn't 'Happen'. Again - Love just is.

You say you fell in love sometimes, and was never loved back. When I was 18, I also fell in love - we all did! But when your older, Love means something else - it takes on a new meaning. Consider this advice an 'upper hand' over your peers! Sure, I'm only 22 - I'm learning from the older generation here at LF.

If you weren't loved back, then how were you in love? I know this topic is HUGE in terms of the number of cases there are! One day you'll appreciate other peoples' love toward you, much more than your love to them - do you see what I mean? Let me clarify:

I don't want to call you selfish. But you kind of are. In the same light - your still young, and we all went through your phase - except some of us didn't have the internet to get advice! The reason I say this, is because loving someone, and wanting to keep them and hold on to them because you say you love them, even if they do not return the love, is quite selfish on your part. You can't expect love from other people.

Some people are lucky to find people, others not so lucky. But I'm sure your Kinght in shinning armour is out there somewhere!

Animagic - in the future, one thread asking your question should suffice. Please don't start more than one thread asking the same exact thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Animagic - in the future, one thread asking your question should suffice. Please don't start more than one thread asking the same exact thing.
    you`re right i`m sorry, its just because i thought general discussion wasn`t quite the right fit for this topic so I copy pasted to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    First of all - I made your post much more readable. So that people actually read what you have to say: Here's my 2 cents (take what you may)

I have many theories. The first that comes to mind is that you intimidate other boys. When I was young, I know I was intimidated by the hot and popular cheerleader type girls! Maybe your are too 'GOD DAM PRETTY' for your own good. Another theory is that maybe you think your hot - but your not. This second theory is quite unlikely though.

Your young - you'll learn. Love doesn't 'HAPPEN' to anyone. Love just is. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying - but one day you will. When you meet that right guy - Love will flow like a river gives way to the mighty ocean - Love is like nature - it's free flowing. Water does not flow from Ocean's to rivers! If water did flow that way - it would be Against nature - and in the same light of thought - it just doesn't 'HAPPEN', as Love just doesn't 'Happen'. Again - Love just is.

You say you fell in love sometimes, and was never loved back. When I was 18, I also fell in love - we all did! But when your older, Love means something else - it takes on a new meaning. Consider this advice an 'upper hand' over your peers! Sure, I'm only 22 - I'm learning from the older generation here at LF.

If you weren't loved back, then how were you in love? I know this topic is HUGE in terms of the number of cases there are! One day you'll appreciate other peoples' love toward you, much more than your love to them - do you see what I mean? Let me clarify:

I don't want to call you selfish. But you kind of are. In the same light - your still young, and we all went through your phase - except some of us didn't have the internet to get advice! The reason I say this, is because loving someone, and wanting to keep them and hold on to them because you say you love them, even if they do not return the love, is quite selfish on your part. You can't expect love from other people.

Some people are lucky to find people, others not so lucky. But I'm sure your Kinght in shinning armour is out there somewhere!

yeah that makes sense. thanks for ur advice.. but one thing I wanna ask..
    Is loving someone without being loved that bad? I mean, does that make you that selfish? I didn`t mean to blame anybody for not returning my love.. Well I wished they would.. I`m just angry for my *unluckyness*
    anyway..
    thanks.. I just feel that way when I watch a romantic film or so..
    I think ill just wait for that right person at the right time..

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    It's her first POST - I say we cut her some slack, and giver her a break!

But yeah, shh! is quite right - the MODS are doing their best to keep this forum neat and tidy - the last thing we want is random threads all over the place. But your new, so you didn't know this. I think your gonna love it here! There are so many people that just stop by and post, and the others (like myself) are the regulars - which one are you? which one do you want to be?

yeah that makes sense. thanks for ur advice.. but one thing I wanna ask..
    Is loving someone without being loved that bad? I mean, does that make you that selfish? I didn`t mean to blame anybody for not returning my love.. Well I wished they would.. I`m just angry for my *unluckyness*
    anyway..
    thanks.. I just feel that way when I watch a romantic film or so..
    I think ill just wait for that right person at the right time..
    In response to your question...of course it doesn't. I'm sorry, I do have these tendencies in which I exaggerate a lot. My point is that you can't control love - and I'm sure you agree.

But you are young, and the meaning of Love right now will be totally different from when you are older.

You feel alone, because your perception of what love is something that is quite different. When you realize the warmth you will one day get when someone loves YOU, that will feel priceless.

Okay - I'm sorry to get off track - because I know what your saying. Falling in love, but not being loved back - I guess the reason why I'm dancing around this subject, is because there is no real answer at all - All I can say is - that is the pinch of salt we all have to take when we accept 'love' as part of who we are and what we need!

i think your latter goal might come sooner than you think...

I`ve NEVER had a boyfriend.. I fell in love for a couple of times but I was never loved back!

What`s wrooong with me??? Of course you guys don`t even know me.. oh who am I talking to.. what`s gonna change anyway.. i`m goin nuts..

I think, because you're pretty and you know it, you're not willing to settle for anyone. Which is good, but leads you to be stuck up. Even if you don't feel stuck up, you are, which again is good. Sadly, there's nothing more turn-offish to men than a girl who is stuck up. It looks sexy on some guys, but it never works for girls. You have to pretend that you're shy, and act like you need help and comforting. Believe me, I don't mean in a mental way, i'm talking about your ego here. Soon, guys will be all over you like a cat in heat.

Well look at it thsi way...ur ONLY 18 u have plentyyy of time to love...and be loved back. I fell in love when i was 16...and it was a terrible experience...so wouldn't u rather wait and fall in love with the right person...
    and i have a lot of friends who are amazing ppl and good looking too but they just can't seem to find anyone....so just hang in there....
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Antimagic, you're 18, and i'm 20. We're not too far apart so that I can tell you that time is running out. At most, you have until you're 26. After that, it's very hard to find a man that will fall in love with you. That leaves you with 8 years to find somebody. One big reason i'm scared to have to break up with my bf one day is because if I do, that means I would have wasted that time with him, and now i'm older, and it's harder for me to find someone else. You should start trying to find guys from now, and expirament until you find someone you think you can put up with. You don't want to be stuck being single and alone the rest of your life do you?

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    You should start trying to find guys from now, and expirament until you find someone you think you can put up with. You don't want to be stuck being single and alone the rest of your life do you?
    well i say better alone than "putting up w/ sumone"...plus i've met many ppl who have been through divorces..and "putting up" almost never works out...so woudl u rather be in your later 20's never married..still looking, or in your early 30's divorced...and still looking...
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself, and I will tell you if you are "so god damn pretty?" That's like me saying I'm so god gamn awesome that every girl should bow down to my dick. I'm guessing you aren't telling us something. Maybe you are boring to be around? Or maybe you are immature? You sound like you are 14 yrs. old in your post.
    "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!"
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 21-08-05 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    well i say better alone than "putting up w/ sumone"...plus i've met many ppl who have been through divorces..and "putting up" almost never works out...so woudl u rather be in your later 20's never married..still looking, or in your early 30's divorced...and still looking...
    That's the wrong way to look at it. The real question is, would you rather be 20, alone, looking and almost on the street; or would you be 30, divorced, and well off? I'd pick the second one. Since at 30 I wouldn't care what would come my way anyway. It he walks and talks when i'm 30, he'll more than do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast