+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know how to get out of this relationship :(

Don't know how to get out of this relationship :(

Hello guys !

I hope that someone can help me out. I'm in this tricky situation which I can't seem to find the right solution. The whole story, will try to make it as short as possible.
    I've been together with my girlfriend for one and a half year (been living together for one year). She recently started working 5-6 times a weak which leaves me a lot home alone. At those lonely times I got bored and started using the app "Tinder" to see if any girls found me attractive (I didn't believe any other girls would). This is where i found and started chatting with this sweet girl. We been chatting a lot for about a week now and she doesn't know that I have a girlfriend at the moment (I was afraid to tell her, as I didn't want to scare her away). I'm totally divided into two pieces as I still love my girlfriend, but can't see a real future with her. And at the same time I always think about this girl from Tinder, I also believe she wants to meet me soon. How do I handle this? In the end I don't want to be with my girlfriend, but it's also hard for me to tell her how I feel. Whats the best solution to get out of the relationship without "smashing" her feelings, as I know she really loves me and wants to live with me for the rest of her life?

I know this probably won't help much but you just need to be honest with her. If you don't see a future with her then there's nothing you can really so about it. You CAN NOT lead her on though. The longer she believes that you are on the same page as her (as in being together forever) the more hurt she's going to be. I know that I wouldn't want to waste that much time with someone if there was no future. I know not all people would agree with me but some people take relationships seriously and the second I found out that my partner doesn't see a future with me, I'd be out.
    Just be honest and be nice about it.