+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he see a future with me?

Does he see a future with me?

My bf and I have been dating for a year now and we're both 21. So here's my question...
    My bf is always pointing out little kids to me. He says it's because he knows I love kids but I've heard that when men begin noticing children more it means that he, either consciously or subconsciously, is ready for children. He also loves spending time with my niece, like just the three of us. He's really good with her and I love it. And I've noticed him secretly watching me and smiling while I'm playing with her. He's also told me to "pretend like my dog was our child". And one night when I jokingly proposed (I was on one knee picking something up so I just went for it as a joke) and his response was "well, can we wait?"
    He's brought up the topic of wanting children and what he wanted to name them and future pets and houses and what not. Sometimes he will say "we" and other times he's not specific about the "who". My question is does he see a future with ME specifically? Would he really be talking with me about his future house/pets/wanting children if he didn't want all of that with me? I would think that if a man didn't see a future with a woman he wouldn't want to lead her on. Am I right? Men, what do you think?

Well I mean you've been together for over a year so obviously he is interested in some kind of future with you. Idk if he's interesting in marriage and having kids with you based off what you said above..I think the only you'd know for sure about all that is to ask him