+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trust issues with boyfriend suddenly?

Trust issues with boyfriend suddenly?

My boyfriend had started working at a new place 2 months ago. He tells me stories and I've noticed one girls name keeps popping up a lot. He's even said in the past how he felt upset because she thought she only invited him to go and have a smoke when in reality she invited lots of people in the office, which I thought was weird and but he kind of blew it off when I stared questioning.

This week she invited him out for a couple of drinks for her birthday which I was fine with because lots of colleagues were going. He didn't go because he "didn't want to be around when she was speaking swedish to all the other people". Now they've got each others phone numbers and he's told her he'll see her after work for a joint to make up for not going out for her birthday, and they've been texting back and forth.

Last week I had an issue because he tried getting in touch with a girl he used to flirt with and has been snapchatting her a lot. The thing which has really bothered me is that he is not one to go out of his way unless it benefits him. For example, he won't even reply to friends and family sometimes yet is going out of his way to text these girls. He also has other girls who he's friends with and I have no problem with him texting but for some reason I feel a bit off lately. Advice please?
    Last edited by char12; 04-08-14 at 07:07 PM.

If I were you I would be a bit off too. Seems like red flags to me. He got upset because she didn't invite just him but invited a lot of people? Sounds like he wants some alone time with her. Add to it the whole snapchatting thing.

I would tell him flat out that what he is doing isn't comfortable with you. How long have you two been dating? If he refuses to stop then you have to make the decision if you want to accept it and still be with him or break it off.