+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Currently dating a girl, wants to stop dating because she doenst feel anyting for me.

Currently dating a girl, wants to stop dating because she doenst feel anyting for me.

I met a girl 2 weeks ago, I asked her out, everything went great, we kissed and laughed every time. I couldn't imagine what went wrong. Now after 5 dates, she wants to stop dating and become friends (entering the friendzone here!!!) because she doesn't feel anything for me, even when the dates went great. What could have gone wrong? She says she doesnt feel a connection with me, when telling me i'm a great and sweet guy. I now searched some sites about what I could do to save the relationship. But there is just to much to search trough... Is there something I could do to save it? Because I really love this girl and don't want to ruin this..

Maybe I 'acted' a bit needy, I made time for her, maybe I was a little too available so she thinks I paused my personal life to make more time for her.... I don't know... What could be the problem here? I'm desperate... We are practically the same with some slight differences in personality, almost perfect for each other (her words and mine) but she just doesnt feel 'the love'. PLEASE HELP

Just the fact that you are acting this why over some chick you met 2 weeks ago pretty much sums it up.

She probably was turned off by your needy behavior. Why would you put your life on hold for her?

Some advice froma another source: 'it's not wrong to be not interested in a good person that is interested in you.' and 'you don't need a thousand reasons to leave a person, you'll waste a lot of time searching for it.'