+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange sexual fantasy

Strange sexual fantasy

I am 25 and I recently realized that I'd like to have sex with a guy who is like 18-19 years old.
    Am I weird? I never found younger guys attractive and I don't know why my perception of them has changed so much.
    May be I am going through quarter life crisis and don't want to get old…So that's why I want a younger guy? I dunno.
    Will I be a total weirdo if I meet with a 19 years old just for sex?

There is nothing weird in your likings. You should worry less of what looks weird and instead enjoy what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimraven View Post
    There is nothing weird in your likings. You should worry less of what looks weird and instead enjoy what you like.
    Unless of course what you like is underage kids lol.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to experiment with someone who is younger than you as long as they're of legal age. Go and have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by crossandbone View Post
    Unless of course what you like is underage kids lol.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to experiment with someone who is younger than you as long as they're of legal age. Go and have some fun!
    But don't you think that those 18-19 old guys are like kids mentally? The way they talk and how they laugh at silly stuff, they live with parents and know nothing about responsibilities. And I feel like I want to be in college or in high school and be like them. Careless about the future, just enjoying the moments of youth… I know I'm an adult and I want a grown up man for a relationship. But I have this nostalgic feeling about the past.. and like I don't want to let it go and want to stay youthful and careless… And when I'm with a guy who is from that generation I feel younger. Like I go back in time.
    Last edited by Lilia; 11-08-14 at 04:30 AM.

Personally I find men never fully mature. My father is 58 and still laughs at the most immature things.

It sounds like you might have a fear of becoming old and unattractive to men? If so, you shouldn't worry about that. You're only 25. Still so young =)