+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice/Opinion please - Complicated, Long distance relationship, 9 year gap + son.

Advice/Opinion please - Complicated, Long distance relationship, 9 year gap + son.

Hi Guys,

Can i please please get your opinion/advice/guidance or anything!

Im an 19 year old male and Im in a complicated relationship with a 28 year old female with a son. How we met is quite weird but it was basically so she can just get to know me and see me for her sisters safety, this is all only online by the way. After she got to know me, she fell in love with me. she is planning to come to Melbourne to work so we will also be together, she is serious about us though I'm sort of backing off because of the future, thinking of what it means for me. I'm only 19 and she's 28 already and she already has a son, it doesn't seem right. I don't love her but i do have some feelings for her and i do like her and would like to pursue but i just think it will be useless because it will go no where. She is Filipino but currently working in Singapore.

I don't think she is up to anything in terms of scamming me or ripping me off in some way, so I'm not worried about that.

Thanks, hope i get something.

Try to say you'll still be friends. Cuz if you pursue a relationship with her, you'll go down a hellhole. Don't do it.