+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hints, signs and signals shy girls show if they are interested

Hints, signs and signals shy girls show if they are interested

I'm completely unsure what signs shy girls show if they are interested in a guy. There is this girl I like who I know is shy (overheard her tell a friend) who I feel is showing signs of interest but I'm completely clueless about it. I used to be a shy guy (starting to open up), I never spoke to the girls I liked, only if they asked questions and spoke to me I responded (I only spoke comfortably to girls who were just friends) and only looked at them from a far distance and looked away if they saw me. This girl seems to be doing the same things as I did when shy, plus a few more signs. But I'm confused to as if they are signs or just what she does.

She always drops this guy home who I think she likes and always talks to him. She never comes up to me and talks to me, I usually ask questions to her and she then responds but never continues the conversation. I notice her glance at me from the corner of her eye here and there. Sometimes when I notice her looking from the corner of her eye at me, she keeps looking at me. Her torso faces me a lot, I've also noticed her feet point towards me (but don't always notice). I also noticed that her hands/arms are stretched towards me, and even she was leaning towards in my direction (when she was sitting in a distance). This all happened in one day. She has done other things which have been one off or only a few of these signs which have happened numerous times. One off signs include when I looked at her with a smile on my face, she looked down and smiled on rare occasions, she touches my hand when passing things to each other.

A main thing is that for about 4-5 weeks, she acted all causal, starting conversations and asking me questions. But she suddenly stopped, which made me thought she isn't interested, though only then did she start showing these signs.

So, do shy girls act the same way as shy guys act if they are interested in someone?
    What are some other hints, signs and signals shy girls show, or is this girl showing all signs and hence is interested in me?

They are caught staring glancing your direction, smile and giggle when you speak, find you amusing and interesting , ask common people about what you like, where you go. Shy girls think the same way as forward girls do when they are attracted to a guy only they are nervous to act on it where a not shy girl would act on it quicker and make a first move. Maybe she wants you to take over with the initiating now?

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    They are caught staring glancing your direction, smile and giggle when you speak, find you amusing and interesting , ask common people about what you like, where you go. Shy girls think the same way as forward girls do when they are attracted to a guy only they are nervous to act on it where a not shy girl would act on it quicker and make a first move. Maybe she wants you to take over with the initiating now?
    initiating??????

yep being the one to touch her hand,speak to her,smile at her first,just go upto her and say hi could we talk for a while?then i think nature will take over,be yourself dont try to impress,be friendly but not creepy,good luck

I'm very shy and I've never been in a relationship, but if there's a guy I like I simply smile when I talk to him, or interestingly, ignore him. That's right, ignoring the guy I like is the biggest signal I give, because I am friendly and smile a lot anyway.
    Other things like feet pointing at you mean nothing. Do you want her feet to point backwards? That would be weird.