+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Online messaging cheating or not???

Online messaging cheating or not???

My boyfriend and I are great. We go out or stay in and communicate regularly. We have amazing sex. And in general are good. BUT he is a member of a couple of dating sites from before we ever got together. I knew about them. It didn't bother me. They are online and not here with him like I am. But lately he stays online after I go to bed. Or he gets up early to get online. I was a little nosy and peeked a few times and most of his friends are women and on the site he says he is single. Yet he tells me he loves me and he invites me over and says all the right things. Is he telling these woman those things too? Idk should I feel threatened? Should I leave it alone?? Help!!!

If you are in a committed relationship you should talk to him about it. If you put up with it now you will be putting up with it or worse for the rest of your relationship. Your choice.

Scared

Quote Originally Posted by lost_man View Post
    If you are in a committed relationship you should talk to him about it. If you put up with it now you will be putting up with it or worse for the rest of your relationship. Your choice.
    Thanks. I'm scared of losing him. I know it's silly. But he really is a good man. While this isn't the most obvious way to show that! I suppose though if he gets upset then he never loved me to begin with. Ugh!

Hes showing all the red flags of a cheater and if hes committed to you he should never be on dating sites.

You need to stand up for yourself. If you want him to respect you then you have to respect you. Don't tolerate this and if you catch him again-walk away