+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, another addition

Hi, another addition

Hi my name is Art and I was introduced to this site by my good friend Cybog who happens to go to the same school as me. I am a 21 year old Male and have never been in an intimate relationship and am also a virgin. I see a lot of 15-16 year olds on here so concerned about losing their virginity and honestly that makes me want to kill something or someone, but I'll try to get over that because I know I can really learn a lot from this place, no matter what age the advice comes from.

I consider myself a borderline slash/ introverted individual. Lots of people say I am an interesting, unique and sometimes weird but I'm not to offended by that because other people probably understand me better than I do so I usually take their word.

As far as "love" goes, I have felt like a big loser for a long time. I was one of those guys that happenned to be the 25% that didn't get laid in highschool and so far haven't in college either. I remember in highschool I wasn't particularly interesting in anybody really and never really was interested in females sexually because I was a big loner and had too little confidence. That and the females never took me as attractive( unfortunate) My best friends at the time were the bullies who picked on me. It was a sad relationship to have had but I was really that big a loner.

Anwho I consider myself good looking despite being somewhat slim. up until the end of highschool I was pretty skinny and not as attractive and was only 5' and had a squeaky voice. Lucky for me I hit puberty way late and now I am NOT regretful as I tower above the majority of people at 6'- 3". I'm still not ripped or anything but being tall everyone notices you. I do get somewhat of an inner ego because of that, especially being someone who was once the opposite of being noticed. I'm somewhat synical, pessimistic and negative inside and I think my past drives my anger a lot. I am more likely to tease a hot girl if she was interested in me than to **** her. Its like saying "ha ha, you think I'm attractive now, too bad I wasn't attractive enough for you in highschool to **** me, you had your chance"... Its obvious that I have a problem with holding in my past.

The reason I came here is because I want help desperately to overcome some of my issues in the realm of love and relationships. I'm in a soon to be mid-20's crisis feeling as if I've missed out on so much of my life and late teen years and even into current day. All these threads about even 16 yr old guys kissing their girlfriends titties getting me somewaht jealous/envious. Everyone has had more sex than me and its truly beginning to show unhealthy signs. I'd really like to get a few casual ****s in there before I die but currently I lack teh skills in a lot of areas to enjoy life to the fullest. I think Sex would help me with some of my other inner phycological problems as swell. Like I said its becoming unhealthy, I need sex with someone other than myself!

Anyway, think thats enough before I get carried away and tell my life story to everyone

I am your student/guineapig/deciple. Be rough in giving advice (but don't be a n ass). Cybog already helps me a little in social situations in person and as you may know, he usually tells it as it is. Coming here I hope treats me like I'm in boot camp for getting laid. I need to become a successful love soldier. Train me, beat me, do whatever it takes!~ lol. It'll be too late soon, all the women will get STD's, get pregant, married, ect before I get a chance to play with them first. This is an emergency@!

Long time no see, RSK.

I can't imagine Cybog hanging with anyone so .... well, I won't say since I wouldn't want to be accused of bashing you.

Welcome back, I guess.

haha shh!, no, I will concur - this is in fact a good friend of mine from school. Art is a bit younger than I am, but he is being honest with himself and everyone else here in his opening thread. I've spoken to Art a few times in regards to this site and told him that if he were ever interested in hearing some other opinions on relationships or maybe throwing in his 2 cents to come over and join.

I'm glad he finally decided to do so

As for Art, RSK was a douche bag that recently posted his 4th or 5th "I'M LEAVING!!!1" thread within the span of about 3 months time, and hardly ever contributed more than your regular run of the mill attention whoring. So forgive shh! for being so brash in assuming you were him, we have all been pretty convinced RSK wouldn't stay gone for more than 72 hours or so. Currently he has about 48 or so to go
    ---------------------------------------------------------

(blushing) UGH! I am SO sorry! But he called you CyboRg, and I thought that was what RSK called you. Besides, I have been suspicious of anyone new since RSKs last departure.

Anyway, welcome guineapig. I am not usually such a *****. Or maybe I am.

hmm, actually HIS name is cyborgguineapig, and he correctly referred to me as Cybog. You feeling ok today ssh!...?

blah...maybe not. :

On the other hand, when I went to log on, I saw RSKs name listed as those who were visiting this site, so maybe I am not so crazy as we think.
    Last edited by shh!; 22-08-05 at 08:56 PM.

hi guinnea pig. any friend of cybog is a friend of mine.

Hi Art. I'm arty. Though that's not my real name. But I think it's cool anyway.

Welcome!!!!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Long time no see, RSK.

I can't imagine Cybog hanging with anyone so .... well, I won't say since I wouldn't want to be accused of bashing you.

Welcome back, I guess.
    hahaha - I started to read the first post and saw he wrote an essay so I skipped it and went to the replies then read this shh! and had to go back and read the whole thing... the whole time I was thinkin "Yup this could be RSK" and was starting to imagine what Cybog's response would be...

LoL too funny.

Welcome, Art. You're more normal than you think.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oooooh... we can't be easy on this one because he's cy's friend. he's no different that anyone else.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lilwing89 Guest
    raverboy's right...

i got baseball bats ............jk

and yea cyborg(not cybog), im one of them 16 year olds your talking about. mmyea. i hope we get along good while you are here. we seem to have a lot in common already!
    im sure cybog complained about a guy named "lilwing" on here to you..cause i seem to get in his way alot??

welcome.

lilwing who?

everybody wants to be cybog's friend.

...or at least attempt to avoid pissing him off...

Love ya, Cybog!
    ::kisses::

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not me, i'm not cy's friend...he's disgusting.

*yuck yuck blah blah*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast