+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What even happened?

What even happened?

So I do need some advise from women, right now I've got no idea whats going through "her" head.

So we met up about the time of easter this year, April, she was visiting from another country and since that day we've been literally talking day and night, waking up to "good morning" and going to sleep with a "good night" - Since she came back to her country. That continued for a very long time, during which confessions were made. She said that she has not ever met someone like me - not gonna go into detail - etc etc Same goes for her. So this continued until about the time of June when we both were really busy with school etc. We stopped speaking for a while which was followed by alot of messages how she misses me and that she wants me to know that she'll always be my baby etc and so the messages starting rolling in again. All these things combined up until that point were obvious signs for me, I was like damn shes perfect. And then one night Im just casually scrolling through Fb, and shes in a relationship. I just laughed, I was so done with her. She mentioned that guy before but they were "only friends", and so since that day I just stopped speaking to her. Now two weeks later I get a message from her bout how she misses me and if everythings alright because I havent been messaging. Is this the worst friendzone ever? Or is she just ****ed in the head? I cannot comprehend, and neither do the people i've asked for advice. Let me add that I am in literally no mood whatsoever to speak to her, but then shes a really great person and I dont really wanna lose her, but I feel like I cant JUST be friends with her with such strong feelings towards. I didnt see any problems because shes coming back next month to live here ...

Now, i need some opinions from more than a few women...

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mags; 23-08-14 at 11:18 AM.

If you really love - make her make a choice!

Woman here. I'm always startled at how quickly one can go from "oh I love her, she's perfect" to "is she f__ed in the head"
    Sure, I get your sore over the flippin FB status baloney. Word to the wise, F_ fb. Those status quirps are silly at best.
    You like her? Think she's nearly perfect? Well guess what, she's not. None of us are.
    Yet if you and her have a good connection, pay attention to that, not her fb status. She's coming to live near where you live? Then see how it goes, face to face. If your so easy to sway from loving to cold shoulder, well, maybe there's some lessons to be learnt there.