+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I give up from everything? I just don't get this guy.

Should I give up from everything? I just don't get this guy.

Hi!
    So I am in this super wired situation. I met this guy last year. He is at my college. After 3 months of knowing each-other, we got in a relationship. it didn't last long though. After 3 month we broke up, 'cause he was being so cold and it seemed that he was not that interested (we never had sex during this time). He got into an other relationship, and I had to see them two together every day. And it was so painful for me, 'cause I had a special feeling for him.
    And after 3 months with her, he started coming back at me. (OMG these 3 months are a curse for me I think )
    So me, as a stupid person , started a thing with him again even I knew he was still in that relationship with her. And now, guess what after 3 months seeing each-other with me as the other girl, for the first time in a year, we were intimate. He started talking to me every single day like all day long, and out of the blue he started planning us living together. Now he is sweeter, leaves everything just to meet me, and introduces me with his friends. BUT he is still in a relationship with her. I am going to move into an other county in a couple of weeks, so I am not seeing for a committed relationship. Now he wants to come with me, and leave everything behind, but I don't trust him, even though I have strong feelings for him, I am so afraid of trusting him.
    I am so sorry for this long and boring story, so please excuse me

P.S: Please if you have offensive comments, I would rather like you not to write them. Accept negative ones , but not offensive ones

Quote Originally Posted by Emi9530 View Post
    Hi!
    So I am in this super wired situation. I met this guy last year. He is at my college. After 3 months of knowing each-other, we got in a relationship. it didn't last long though. After 3 month we broke up, 'cause he was being so cold and it seemed that he was not that interested (we never had sex during this time). He got into an other relationship, and I had to see them two together every day. And it was so painful for me, 'cause I had a special feeling for him.
    And after 3 months with her, he started coming back at me. (OMG these 3 months are a curse for me I think )
    So me, as a stupid person , started a thing with him again even I knew he was still in that relationship with her. And now, guess what after 3 months seeing each-other with me as the other girl, for the first time in a year, we were intimate. He started talking to me every single day like all day long, and out of the blue he started planning us living together. Now he is sweeter, leaves everything just to meet me, and introduces me with his friends. BUT he is still in a relationship with her. I am going to move into an other county in a couple of weeks, so I am not seeing for a committed relationship. Now he wants to come with me, and leave everything behind, but I don't trust him, even though I have strong feelings for him, I am so afraid of trusting him.
    I am so sorry for this long and boring story, so please excuse me

P.S: Please if you have offensive comments, I would rather like you not to write them. Accept negative ones , but not offensive ones
    Sorry to say that, he does not seemed to be trustable and faithful. Think twice before making any decision.

Your instinct and gut feeling answered your question already, the answer is leave him. If someone is ever in love with you from sex and is in a relationship with someone else then that is just retarded!