She's my crush and I told her that i liked her, she's my classmate and she also sits next to me. I've been follow for 3 years and now it's senior year but she said that i'm ugly, she doesn't want to love me. I told her that if she love me i would never leave her and take care of her and she replied that if i marry her, our kids will be ugly like me ( ppl said that i'm not ugly, i'm normal only thick lip ). After a lot of effort i convinced her she'll marry me with one condition : " I must wait her for 7 years, she goes study abroad in Russia. " 7 years is a long time, at first i was confident but now i think it's hard to wait without falling in love with other girls. She's still in my country and see will go abroad after May of next year. Should i wait for her ? And what way to keep me in love with her even when she's not here :< ?
I actually think she's the one because i tried so many times to forget her but everytime i try, she's alway appear in my mind, my dream the picture that i'll never see her again.