My boyfriend and I got into an argument that stemmed from him getting drunk at a pre-game party Saturday. During this gathering he started behaving rudely in front of my friend and I and made rude comments that hurt my feelings. My friend ended up being offended over this as well. Yesterday, he told me that he didn't remember and I tried to be forgiving of it somewhat. However, my friend told me that he was avoiding her which creates an issue because she keeps his son while my boyfriend works at night among many other things. So, when I went to his house today I mention him settling whatever rift there was between them. He told me that he didn't care if she was upset and he didn't care that she was upset by his by him leaving Saturday night. I told him that it wasn't about him leaving but it was about him acting like a jacka** before he left. Well once again he told me that he didn't care. So you don't care that you hurt my feelings and then told him that he had severely cussed me out over nothing and then he told me that he said that to my friend whom wasn't anywhere even remotely in earshot at the time. I told him I was the one outside not her. I proceeded to tell him what he had said to me which was very profane and he corrected me. I just said so you lied to me and walked out slamming the door behind me. Leaving him yelling profanities at me about slamming his door. Now, I get that this might seem petty to someone on the outside looking in but I was sober Saturday night and had not drank nor had my friend. On top of him hurting me Saturday he hurt me by lying to me telling me that he didn't remember when he clearly did or he wouldn't have corrected me or have been avoiding my friend. I don't know if there is a way to talk this out or even how to do so especially when I left the way I did today. I do know that if I hadn't left despite the way I did it I would have said something I regretted and made it worse. To make matters worse my friend lives across the street and saw me come out upset so now she knows and is upset with him even more. If there is anyone who can give me advice without negativity on this I would greatly appreciate it.