Hi, first of all im thankful for any answer, and i am aware that this is kind of an hopeless situation so no need to poke it in my face
lol

Anyways, i was dating this girl for almost 2 years, i really didnt wanna date but we where so good with eachother that i asked her out
and everything looked bright.

But last year things started to go bad, she lived far away and i figured out some stuff about her past that
really made me mad, i treated her really badly and called her names, i went to spend the summer with her and some days where great
and some we would fight all the time, its like we didnt trust each other anymore. So while in Florida for a couple weeks she broke up
with me and i left a couple weeks later. Even after everything when i flew away she told me she loved me and cried a lot, since then we havent
spoken, she blocked me on every social media and made sure that our friends and her family where she lived would talk to me as little as possible,
as i know her she thinks im a bad person now but i didnt realise what was wrong until after we broke up.

This was a year ago, and since i flew home i was decided to become a great guy that would treat girls right, i didnt want to go through this again
neither for me or my future partner, but now after all this time, i still think about her everyday, its awful, somedays i just wanna fly over there
and see her and sometimes im so mad at her for leaving me like this. Deep inside im trying to figure out a way for us to start over even tho i know
its almost impossible, so i wanna know if any of you have an advice for me? a way to approach a women that used to be deeply in love with you but
doesnt want anything to do with you anymore? Ive been thinking about this question for a year and its so annoying, and everytime i meet a girl
its just not the same.

Thanks for your time/Nick